Clubplanet Nightlife Community

madd trash talkin

diesel09

iight, so people wanna start talkin smack... its madd nice that the people that are throwin the studio's party got the time to actually start talkin about Temple... nah for real... its legit, thebig boys are gettin worried, so of course, they gonna start talkin bad bout Temple. Listen, you guys do your thing and we doin ours. we got you beat by 25,000 ft. I got nuttin against the guys throwin the Bang party, because some of you are my boys. we all know how business works, and it looks like you need to sh!t talk to get your place going. Well to all my boys throwin the party at studio's good luck. I hope you guys do well. But if you's are the big shots, then why you even wastin your time talkin to us little guys. Its Dec. 18th right now. I guess our TEMPLE already pre-sold 600 tickets ain't good enough for you. Get a band-aid, your cut!

Temple, STILL THE HOTTEST NEW YEARS PARTY IN QUEENS

TRUST US.

• 2 weeks later...

first of all look at all the promoters doing temple. do 1 of these guys do any other established parties during the week. answer NO. these guys do local crap places like pops2 in astoria, they don't do any city clubs or well know clubs that r hot. the guys doing BANG at STUDIO r well known and established. these guys do parties at places like arena, the best sat 18 and over party in NYC, and EXIT, also look at the dj's at temple any well know dj's none that i know. listen stop all the trash talking cause all u guys doing temple let me see u do a real party during the week at a hot spot then i will listen to what u have to say until then shut the f*&@ up.