Clubplanet Nightlife Community

** OFFICIAL Groovefire @ Pravda Rollcall Lotion **

nyis4meatheads

Yup, I can't believe it either... some of us are actually going to hear Groovefire live @ Pravda WITH Todd Hanah before 2003. I just hope the universe doesn't collapse on itself when we do.

Todd better lay it down propah for all of us. I have no doubt that he will.

I'm not gonna do what you all think I'm gonna do... FlIp oUt MaN... all I want to know is.... who's comin' with me?

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Yup, I can't believe it either... some of us are actually going to hear Groovefire live @ Pravda WITH Todd Hanah before 2003. I just hope the universe doesn't collapse on itself when we do.

Todd better lay it down propah for all of us. I have no doubt that he will.

I'm not gonna do what you all think I'm gonna do... FlIp oUt MaN... all I want to know is.... who's comin' with me?

I'm waiting for a yes back from someone, but I think we're going to go - Todd, you're going to hook me and my 2 girls up right? :)

Originally posted by kaydup

You know I was actually planning on this Friday but I can't I have to work and do other shit, I am out.

I need to go out tonight

Booooooooooooooooooooo

I'm probably going out tonight.. no clue as to where yet. Hit up the Good Life last Thursday and had a really, really good time. That place owns TM teamj5

Originally posted by dreamgirlie19

Venu thursdays with Deklab is ALWAYS a fun time..if anyone needs list let me know :D

Avalon thursdays with Dj arsit is fun as well...i can really help you out there if youd like :D

id come out to Pravda but seein as im not 21 it doesnt work haha

time to invest in that fake id huh

It's official - I am sick :( and I'm going out tonight, and tomorrow night and the night after that & somewhere's in there I have to fit in Xmas shopping and did I mention that I'm sick - will somebody please pass the lotion so I can put myself out of my misery!

Okay, so I think G might be waiting for my reply, either that or I'm a queer and I have not friends...:laugh: But I will have to talk to Katie but I think we might possibly do this, so what do you think? Ny your going, and G youa re too, I'll just tell Katie that everyone is doing it, so why not her.... Seriously, I haven't talked with her yet, probably not until tomorrow but I think we might go...:D

Originally posted by prplhz

Okay, so I think G might be waiting for my reply, either that or I'm a queer and I have not friends...:laugh: But I will have to talk to Katie but I think we might possibly do this, so what do you think? Ny your going, and G youa re too, I'll just tell Katie that everyone is doing it, so why not her.... Seriously, I haven't talked with her yet, probably not until tomorrow but I think we might go...:D

:laugh: Oh my God...you guys are all the same...non-committal, indecisive and dependent. None of you have ever had a serious relationship have you? It's funny. :laugh:

Originally posted by groovefire

:laugh: Oh my God...you guys are all the same...non-committal, indecisive and dependent. None of you have ever had a serious relationship have you? It's funny. :laugh:

Are you joking, right now I live with someone that I have been dating for 3 years and also I had a 7 year teen love me relationship! I know relationship...

I'm just indecisive because A1 is coming from Cali to stay with me and she had mentioned going to Avalon, I don't really want to go, so was possibly planning on going to Pravda. Just want to check with her before, she hasn't been in Boston in a while...:tongue:

You getting me and two others on the list?

Originally posted by prplhz

Actually I was talking about someone else, but I don't think you're queer for it :laugh:

And you definetly should come :D :D

Hey Todd -you writing this down?

Originally posted by groovefire

Alright well those really coming drop me an email by tomorrow sometime, alright, and I'll work out the list.

todd@groovefire.com

:confused: I don't know everyone's real names, so someone, anyone, email me a list, overinclusive is better than underinclusive.

Unless you're all coming together, in which case I'll use a name I know.

Originally posted by a1wave

and ... what is up with this RAIN?? where did all the snow go? i get enough rain where i live ... snow, snow snow.. i want some snow! can anyone make that happen please??

Hey, this is New England, we don't route for snow, we curse it! If it were snowing, you'd be stuck in CT tonight and none of us would get to see you!

Tonight's gonna be a blast... can't wait to hang out again Katie. Are we going to pre-game anywhere?