Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHo is playing at metro tonight (thursday)

Originally posted by coogs78

any one know????

This Thursday...the return of ALEX COVIELLO @METRO!!!!!

One of the BEST DJS to ever play at Metro Lounge

Part of the Metro Lounge family since , ....The Crowbar(anyone remember that? in Little falls) That was our 1st club in 1994

One of the most talented producers i have ever heard(you HAVE TO HEAR SOME OF HIS SHIT....SICK!)And he does it himself.THE REAL DEAL!

His NEWEST production can be heard on STEVE LAWLERS new compilation under BRIGHTON PROJECT.

Alex Coviello was Metros original friday night dj, and decided to leave cause he wanted more time for production work.(and a man by the name RICHIE RYDELL took over from there, anyone know who that is?. ) Believe me ,they were very hard shoes to fill, and Richie Rydell was probabley,no , he was the ONLY one that could have filled them, and filled them VERY well!

Because this is my B-Day week, i begged and pleaded with PK (and Alex COVIELLO) to get alex to play again. So.......here it is. One of my FAVORITE djs ever, (next to RYDELL of course )And a good friend of ours and part of the Metro lounge Family for good.......

This Thursday night

the return of ALEX COVIELLO

For those that are into, good , hard ,trance, tech, progressive.......get ready. For those that are about the music, get ready. I am warning you now, its gonna be deep, and its gonna be hard. The way i like it. Not your typical thursday format. Come check it out. If you are into music, you will be impressed.

So i am looking foward to a great birthday week. Alex Coviello on thursday night, and MISTLETOE theme party on friday with the one and only Richie Rydell and the ENTIRE cp crew. I better get my rest.

------------------------------------------------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

hey is alex the dj who used to spin on tuesdays at crowbar cause that was the hottest night there???????????