Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
teamj5

meatgloves

:mad:

why do you have to start shit with sasha yet again ! even during the holiday season you have to piss me off with your sasha comments. just because tis the season doesnt mean i wont :box: on you. you better put "stop busting on j5 and sasha" on your new years resolution or else you will be dealt with

Yup, that Sasha comment went waaaaaaaaaaay over your head!

Just because I mention Sasha does not mean I'm bashing him

Re-read that post, but this time, keep this in mind: If you guys had gone to see Howells that same weekend, I would've posted the exact same thing, except substitute "Howells" for "Sasha". Get it now?

Originally posted by teamj5

i WILL come to pravda friday if these keeps up

modertaor please ban meatwhore

You should come to Pravda, it's going to be a good time, plus it's good to get off of Landsdowne St. once in a while.

Will someone please explain to teamj5 what I was getting at? He doesn't seem to want to listen to me.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

You should come to Pravda, it's going to be a good time, plus it's good to get off of Landsdowne St. once in a while.

Will someone please explain to teamj5 what I was getting at? He doesn't seem to want to listen to me.

You said the S word~ that's all there is to it. No getting out of it now!

Originally posted by kaydup

Why don't u just make me up a list of what you would like done around here ok:rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh:

First me then NY, this guy thinks your his personal moderator, banning whoever pisses him off, gee the nerve... Now ban him:direct:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I think he was trying to say Sasha isn't any good. What is up with that huh J5?