Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone here play a sport?

pookie23

Originally posted by sextacy911

WOW its good to see that a lot of CP-ers were and most still are athletes... I run all year around...

Cross Country, Winter Track, and Spring Track... :D

Yeah...I'm SLOWLY getting ready for my first meet in April...gotta say that it's a struggle.

Originally posted by totallytrance

yy? we're not getting old are we...?

kinda :(

I want to run the 800 (my best distance) but I can't get to a good facility to train until I move next month. Lots of training afterward and I don't think I'll be ready for the Olympic trials in 2004.

Between that and now starting my own track club, shit is getting too hectic - so I might just quit the running aspect, and stick with coaching (something I know I'm good at! :))

Originally posted by spragga25

kinda :(

I want to run the 800 (my best distance) but I can't get to a good facility to train until I move next month. Lots of training afterward and I don't think I'll be ready for the Olympic trials in 2004.

Between that and now starting my own track club, shit is getting too hectic - so I might just quit the running aspect, and stick with coaching (something I know I'm good at! :))

you're starting your own! awesome that's really great..! good luck with everything!

Originally posted by totallytrance

you're starting your own! awesome that's really great..! good luck with everything!

We should "unofficially" start in April, and hopefully get sanctioned by the summer. Got a few athletes on board already, and will be looking for more soon. If you're ever interested in future, let me know - we will run most of our meets in the NYC area.