Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Meet-up Sobe nye attn:glogirl,frenchkiss,Vsoto.Trueques

Ok lets try this one more time I will be going to clubspin to see George acosta its in the heart of sobe not downtown miami like space i know truequest and his girlfriend are meeting me and my girlfriend what are the rest of you doing???? if we dont all go to the same club would you guys/girls be interested in an afterhours meet-up in sobe everyone goes to the beach to see the sunrise like how everyone in nyc goes to times square to see the ball drop pm me we can exchange cell #'s theres only a week left Vsoto i know you live in jersey and said you might go to level just wanna let you know boris is gonna be there come to spin you can see boris anytime in ny/nj

Thats true Jamez,

The thing is that im really suppose to be with my friends at a friends boat for NYE then I want to go to a club. I'll probably go solo and meet who ever..cause the people im gonna chill with tend to stay at the boat til dawn.... :cool:

I'll Pm im #

And this goes to the peeps going to SoBe. We should also have a set time to meet up, so we can chill..

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

Vsoto clear some pm"s i tried to pm you back but your box is full

Originally posted by vsoto212

Thats true Jamez,

The thing is that im really suppose to be with my friends at a friends boat for NYE then I want to go to a club. I'll probably go solo and meet who ever..cause the people im gonna chill with tend to stay at the boat til dawn.... :cool:

I'll Pm im #

And this goes to the peeps going to SoBe. We should also have a set time to meet up, so we can chill..

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo