Clubplanet Nightlife Community

can a girl cum from anal?

Guest gabo

I have learned from experience that if a woman plays with there clit during anal sex they have an absolutely mind blowing:eek: , eye rolling:rolleyes:, body twitching :shake: , screaming for the all mighty god :frust: type of orgasm:grin3: ... And when you are all done... You are like damn I am good... :)

As for straight up anal... I am not sure... I don't I ever induced anal sex without the woman masterbating at the same time...

Originally posted by elementx

I think what she is trying to say is that it intensifies the feeling...

:tongue:

I know and I'm not contesting what she said, lol... but the point of the thread was whether or not women can cum from anal alone. (I mean, everyone already knows we can have clitoral orgasms).

Originally posted by elementx

I have learned from experience that if a woman plays with there clit during anal sex they have an absolutely mind blowing:eek: , eye rolling:rolleyes:, body twitching :shake: , screaming for the all mighty god :frust: type of orgasm:grin3: ... And when you are all done... You are like damn I am good... :)

this sounds about right:aright:

Originally posted by tastyt

I know and I'm not contesting what she said, lol... but the point of the thread was whether or not women can cum from anal alone. (I mean, everyone already knows we can have clitoral orgasms).

Well than... Lets Experiment... What do ya say ??? :laugh:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by somebitch

haha. i hate anal. i would rather just have someone play with my clit, and not have anal... i would cum faster that way.

ok so i wont fuck u in the ass