Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have You Seen This Guido??

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

listen up boombotz....back off....whats up with the stupid posts dickhead...u lookin for a certain somebody ill help u find him...but right next to him ur gonna find me and im gonna help him smash u for being a fucking wiseguy....so do urself a favor and stop being stupid...im sure posting a picture of somebody on a friday night is your idea of a good time dumb ass...but i have better things to do with myself so im gonna cut this short....but i will promise you this....if u choose to act up again get ready for some abuse.

:blown:

hey mr computer tough guy ..... could you have put a better picture of me on the computer that this one.

hmmmm ........ who would have a picture of me at colleen's shore house from this past summer??? i have a few ideas

but if you wanna put your real tough guy skills to the test ..... i'll be at club cherri tomorrow night ....... you can come find this guido there

Originally posted by bobydigital

listen up boombotz....back off....whats up with the stupid posts dickhead...u lookin for a certain somebody ill help u find him...but right next to him ur gonna find me and im gonna help him smash u for being a fucking wiseguy....so do urself a favor and stop being stupid...im sure posting a picture of somebody on a friday night is your idea of a good time dumb ass...but i have better things to do with myself so im gonna cut this short....but i will promise you this....if u choose to act up again get ready for some abuse.

:blown:

:punch: you tell him bobby