Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have You Seen This Guido??

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

This guys a jokester. He posted on the miami board. Funny as hell.

hey what what up casta??....bobby digital here....yeah i found this clown on the miami board too....i got his number thought im onto this jokester and when i get it its gonna some funny as shit...so be ready to laugh it up my man.

Originally posted by bobydigital

hey boombotz....ur sister will be home im about twenty-five minutes she just got done swallowing my last load....shes gotta tag ur mom in and then she can go home!! :laugh:

bobby IM SORRY BUT HIS MOM IS GONNA BE TIED UP ALITTLE SHE WILL BE ABOUT A HALF HOUR LATE.....SHE'S JUST NOT PUTTING OUT HER FULL POTENTIAL TONIGHT...FUCKING SLUT. I'LL SEND HER OVER AS SOON AS IM DONE.

soooooooooooooo ....... all of a sudden ninadd is a jokester. i see how it is! so what made you decide to make me the subject in your prank. don't know what i did to deserve this but remember little miss double d's ................ paybacks are a bitch. I'm gonnamke sure you don't even know its coming and then BAM! the jokes gonna be on you !!!!!!!!!!!!:flame:

Originally posted by ninadd

choopa chups i am sorry baby:( It was just a joke i thought you guys would laugh and I was not the only one in on it., nobody else is man enolugh to admit that they were. Please don't be mad we meant no harm you know i love you guys :isok:

NINA!!!.....ohhhhhh look at u......congratulations u have officially gained ur CP status....welcome into the mix.....now.....haha.....WATCH ur back sweetie....along with ur boyz and girls.....Dan Ridicio.....Jenni "Twinkle Toes"....and Sticky Fingers.....cause i got pictures galore of all of u....but now that would be too easy....so what we are going to do is let u wait...and when u least expect it....BAMMMMMMMM....UR SMASHED!!!!!

Just wanted to also let everybody know.... NINADD = Vinnyboombotz....and Nina funny shit i gotta give u.. i never wouldve guessed u were in on this.

Originally posted by seasidedan

So your mad because your the victim of the YACHEESTEK. Even the original didn't cry about being the YACHEESTEk. I"ll take apartial for this one. Remember I am always in the mix!!!!. Sorry to all the haters at least it makes this board interesting.:idea:

AHHHHHH biggggg boyyyyyy!!!!!.....ur soooo scared.....look at u...well u should be....hahaha....im not mad bro....just getting my shit together for a comeback....be alert.