Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies...

dgmodel

no no no... like female friends for mad long... several years already... and not dating any of them... (had sexual relations with all of them however never dated, never will) but if you two were going out, hardly saw them or spoke to them... the thing im getting to is do you or anyone think that i guy with primarily a large female base of friends makes a better boyfriend or doesnt affect him in that way at all... )personally i think a guy who has sisters or many female friends makes a better bf than a guy who hangs out with many guys all the time, and has brothers(

Originally posted by dgmodel

no no no... like female friends for mad long... several years already... and not dating any of them... (had sexual relations with all of them however never dated, never will) but if you two were going out, hardly saw them or spoke to them... the thing im getting to is do you or anyone think that i guy with primarily a large female base of friends makes a better boyfriend or doesnt affect him in that way at all... )personally i think a guy who has sisters or many female friends makes a better bf than a guy who hangs out with many guys all the time, and has brothers(

i get what your saying :D but having alot of female friends doesnt make a bf better i have a lot of male friends(more than female)and i still have yet to become the ultimate gf

GET A ROOM... I SUGGEST THE LOOP IN NJ !!!

Anyway about guy/girl friends... I thought that is how it normally is when we all grow older... I think guy/girl and girl/guy relationships are more compatible... 90% of the time 2 people of the same sex do not get along as well due to a constant need to be better than one another... But a guy/girl relationship there is none of that "competition" Not saying it is always true... But I believe opposite sex relationships make for the better...

~~about 95% of my friends are guys......and i dont think it makes me a better girlfriend...in fact i think it sorta gives me a guy mentality which is bad....however i do know what my friends bitch about and what they dont like about their girls or girls in general so it could help me sometimes...anyway to sum it up i dont think it makes me a better or worse girlfriend but it did ruin a few relationships

Originally posted by dgmodel

you just described most of my friends.....for some reason, many girls are just bitches....guys make better pals....to chill with, bs about sports and politics, and just be...

the guys ask us girls in our little "group" or whatever....stuff about girls they normally would not talk about to a girl they like, and we do the same with the guys....

it's like having several brothers around....and for them, i know when we do girly stuff like make dinner or something they appreciate us in the same light and hardly in a sexual way..and if that ever comes up for them, it's never brought out in the open to affect the relationship...that's just asking for trouble...either you're friends or you're not.

if there are boundaries, and guys can be cool, then that definitely means they have enough respect for the female sex to be considerate enough of them.