Clubplanet Nightlife Community

there is a stripper that looks exactly like moonie...

dgmodel

Originally posted by dgmodel

makes her look smart...

(those are my two favorite strippers im telling you im going to be so drunk one day and its going to happen, my watches, my port, my 401k... either one of them are going to swindel me out of it)

I know this guy that makes some pretty GOOD money, and has a family and kids. He goes on these binges and gets all fucked up and goes around to some strip clubs. He will drop about 25000 a night on a certain girl. His boss (which is also married) went out and bought one of his fav strippers a new SL500. <---must be nice:eek:

Originally posted by incredulous

I know this guy that makes some pretty GOOD money, and has a family and kids. He goes on these binges and gets all fucked up and goes around to some strip clubs. He will drop about 25000 a night on a certain girl. His boss (which is also married) went out and bought one of his fav strippers a new SL500. <---must be nice:eek:

I laugh at guys that do that. It's even better when you're the guy dating one of those chicks and she spends all the money some CEO douche bag gives to her on you.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by ou812

I laugh at guys that do that. It's even better when you're the guy dating one of those chicks and she spends all the money some CEO douche bag gives to her on you.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh:

haaaa :)! my girl has a few of these. yesterday one of those guys bought her two tickets for an avril lavigne concert in march, another one who was out with us yesterday night bought her drinks (expensive ones in a club) all night long which she then shared with me... hahaha fuckin losers. what do they expect? "hey i´ll buy you a drink/concert cards/cars/house, will you fuck with me?". they don´t get that, by acting the way they do, they degrade the woman they are doing it to to a plain WHORE. women perfectly know this and usually don´t jump on the loser but rather milk him for what he´s good: free rides, free drinks, free vacations :)!

i sometimes feel tempted to reveal that to those guys, but most just don´t want to know. they think it´s the right thing to do and are happy with it. lol. it´s like the scene in matrix where keanu reeves gets to chose between the two pills, the blue to know everything about the matrix and the red to forget everything and continueing to live his life in an illusion like he was before.

Originally posted by tastey

:laugh:

haaaa :)! my girl has a few of these. yesterday one of those guys bought her two tickets for an avril lavigne concert in march, another one who was out with us yesterday night bought her drinks (expensive ones in a club) all night long which she then shared with me... hahaha fuckin losers. what do they expect? "hey i´ll buy you a drink/concert cards/cars/house, will you fuck with me?". they don´t get that, by acting the way they do, they degrade the woman they are doing it to to a plain WHORE. women perfectly know this and usually don´t jump on the loser but rather milk him for what he´s good: free rides, free drinks, free vacations :)!

i sometimes feel tempted to reveal that to those guys, but most just don´t want to know. they think it´s the right thing to do and are happy with it. lol. it´s like the scene in matrix where keanu reeves gets to chose between the two pills, the blue to know everything about the matrix and the red to forget everything and continueing to live his life in an illusion like he was before.

attachment.php?s=&postid=941075

But I didn't mind, cause she wanted to be with me So we have to set her free, And when I hear her name, I swear I hear the wind blow, It drives me insane, I'll never let her go And I start to laugh cause I'm so afraid of crying, And I'm dying to see her once more...