Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nice guys finish last...

dgmodel

whoever made up this statement was dead on!!!

i know guys who treat girls like shit, and theyre girls love em, do anything for them etc... even theyre friends who are just girls... then on the flipside, i know guys that are nice, (not like that disgustingly overwhelming sappy shit but you know have manners, respect etc) and get fucked over all the time... how odd...

<------------nice guy who finished last

BUT

i also was an old school player years ago and saw how the game was played...so then i was the nice guy playing it out to get some...and yeah it did work....

BUT

i have come to realize, i dont want the girls that go for those type of guys...they have not matured and yet realized what they want in life...they are searching for intangibles or satisfying childlike needs...a true mature woman appreciates the nice guy and what he has to offer...and the proof to that is some of the women i have dated...beautiful, strong, intelligent creatures that bad guys never have a chance at or ever will...

...if its one race we're talking about, then its a different story and post...i was speaking of several races...i have finished last but i have also finished first as the nice guy...ultimately, i will finish first as the nice guy or else withdraw from the race...getting too old to compete these days...

There are way too many different ways to look at this, some girls just attract assholes, I don't think they necessarily choose them.

Some good guys are too smart to waste their time on a ditzy girl who just attracts jerk offs to her.

However, the one situation I will not understand is when a girl gets dicked over repeatedly by a guy (cheated on, abused, talked down to, etc. etc.) and then stays with them, or goes back to them after breaking up.............I do not feel sorry for girls like this in the least and believe they are just getting what they deserve.

The whole cat and mouse game of guys bringing down a girl's self-esteem to put them in their place is both immature and irritating, it shows to me that a girl is not a strong willed person. Anyone that is like that, I would not want to be around anyway.

Actually these situations can be apllied to both guys and girls when you think about it.

Just my $.02