Clubplanet Nightlife Community

career change.

atomicapples

Guest jroo

im an electronic technician

rather be playing football, movie star, secret agent(like in bourne identity),

i have serously been thinking about quiting my job too, to go to school. and play football, i also got my headshots and resume together and will be in my first small flim later this year.

i work in a radio station i play music over there electronic music to be presise ..

my dream i would like to be the daughter of michael or vitto corlione or some kind of a mob guy with lots of power and money so i could have lots of bodyguards around me and have fun with them :D jajajaj plus i would like to be a very succesfull women with a very high position in my work so all man would love me and fight for me ;) and this crazy dreams continue.........

but is very XXXXXX rated :laugh:

. . Well, I'm an IT guy now . . .

. .. but if I could change . . I'd say I'd be a writer or a painter . . . some kind of artistic outlet . . Something where another person could come up and say . . "here's a part of this guys soul" . . and all that cosmic jazz . . . Hmm. . maybe I could combine art with computers . . who knows . . the world is wide open . .

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

Right now, I'm working for the only airline making money (JetBlue) doing advertising and web design, but I really want to get into the biology field, like research or something. Or the FDNY if they ever call my ass!

if youre part of a ESOP plan hold onto JBLU stock... (its a hard thing to do, considering nobody ever made money with airline stocks <outside of a few of us who bought UAL@.82 a month back> however JBLU in my opinion is something to hold onto)