Clubplanet Nightlife Community

J-Los breaking her own record!!!!!

nayohmee

a "serial bride"... lol... matt damon is awesome... Ben is lucky Matt was trying to talk him out of it...

Ben should tap that shit, and go the fuck home... So atleast when him and his hollywood buddies are all sittin around, drinkin beer and tellin stories... he can say "I got with jlo" and not "i have to go home now, she'll be mad if i'm late..."

p-whipped moron...

Originally posted by perns2002

Wait Wait Wait, it is just off....... for now...... they plan on it. J-lo is having a hard time with Matt or something, SHe told Ben to choose her or him.......... doesn't mean they wont' get married.

Is the Star a reliable source for this information???

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Sounds like your typical bitch to me.......

I agree......... I would naever ask somone I loved to choosew between his friends or me.............. Unless they were being hurtful or disrepectful, but not just because they didn't like me or had an opinion of me...........

Originally posted by joeg

a "serial bride"... lol... matt damon is awesome... Ben is lucky Matt was trying to talk him out of it...

Ben should tap that shit, and go the fuck home... So atleast when him and his hollywood buddies are all sittin around, drinkin beer and tellin stories... he can say "I got with jlo" and not "i have to go home now, she'll be mad if i'm late..."

p-whipped moron...

im pretty sure he already tapped that... quite a few times actually... and if he hasn't - he's a fuckin moron...

Originally posted by perns2002

I agree......... I would never ask somone I loved to choose between his friends or me.............. Unless they were being hurtful or disrepectful, but not just because they didn't like me or had an opinion of me...........

Perns....you said it, there might be alot we dont know !! Why rush to judge Jlo when we werent actually there? was anyone who wrote or "witnessed" know what went down? Are we so fast to judge her coz alotta people want her to fail miserably?.. May I say the dreaded word?...JEALOUSY???....or are we being too presumptuous?...Either way, leave JLo alone, she never said anything bad about anybody, INCLUDING her ex-hubby who went on media/radio to dish out their private experiences for some cash..Shameful !!! That dude ashamed me for being a guy !! How can you be that selfish and conceited?... Sure beats me..!!!

Go Jenny, you are what you are, dont change to please no one. You make alot of gals who didnt have a silver spoon in their mouths hopeful....Work it Gal....Its not like anything you are doing is new, peeps got an imaginary axe to grind.....

We love JLO .....and anyone got a personal issue with her, I say...:finger:

Then again....

just ma opinion....dont make it rite :D

Originally posted by magellanmax

Perns....you said it, there might be alot we dont know !! Why rush to judge Jlo when we werent actually there? was anyone who wrote or "witnessed" know what went down? Are we so fast to judge her coz alotta people want her to fail miserably?.. May I say the dreaded word?...JEALOUSY???....or are we being too presumptuous?...Either way, leave JLo alone, she never said anything bad about anybody, INCLUDING her ex-hubby who went on media/radio to dish out their private experiences for some cash..Shameful !!! That dude ashamed me for being a guy !! How can you be that selfish and conceited?... Sure beats me..!!!

Go Jenny, you are what you are, dont change to please no one. You make alot of gals who didnt have a silver spoon in their mouths hopeful....Work it Gal....Its not like anything you are doing is new, peeps got an imaginary axe to grind.....

Then again....

just ma opinion....dont make it rite :D

:grin: Tell Em' :kiss2:

Originally posted by magellanmax

I totally agree... :clap::D

I was skeptical that this drama w/Matt wasn't true....whatever.... anyways...:blank: