Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cherri was ??????????????

baldbull

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont be so negative djchoopa. i thought joe giorgio and i made a great team. we had the dance floor rockin'. what exactly was so "sucky" about me? everyone looked like they were having a great time all night. hope to see all of you next week!! thanks for comin' out and have a very happy holiday!!!

- mike

sorry joe, billy. i was planing on going tonight but i got swindled into goint to taste. my boy dennis went though, he said it was good, but the djs & system needed work.. well i dunno, cause i didnt make it.. but ill see u next week! :D

by the way, taste was decent, thankfully there was like 3 girls to every 1 guy!.. nice to see richie there too!!

Overall it was a good night. I was there the 1st night and think that this night was much better. It was well organized, and the crowd was better, and the vibe was better. They definitley learned from their mistakes, and improved. I think the fact that the 1st night was free, made it draw attention to not as great of a crowd.. and tonight had a great variety of people.

The 2 djs Joe Giorgio and Mike Loikith made it a good night. A place cant do so well w/o good djs. Having 2 djs keeps the crowd going IMO When there is only one dj i get bored unless they are really good, which is hard to come by in nj. lol The music was a nice mix. Nothing too trancey, and nothing to cheesy. The place started to pick up around 1ish -- and it was good to hear a lil oldie with the "I cant get enough" accapella over "tom tom". I also liked hearing "I wanna dance with somebody". Mike closed with Luz Divina "in your eyes" and ripped the track a new asshole -- i thought i was sick of that it.. but mike worked it nicely and made it a big finish for the night!

I really hope the club continues like they did tonight, the music was great, the crowd was good, and it's looking really nice. It's a nice space and has great potential.. i hope it continues to do as well as it did tonight * :D * :cool: * :D *

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

sorry joe, billy. i was planing on going tonight but i got swindled into goint to taste. my boy dennis went though, he said it was good, but the djs & system needed work.. well i dunno, cause i didnt make it.. but ill see u next week! :D

by the way, taste was decent, thankfully there was like 3 girls to every 1 guy!.. nice to see richie there too!!

taste was really good the girl that were there were slamming

Originally posted by djchoopa

i had a real good time too .......... joe georgio ripped it but the other dj sucked! i can't wait to see hime go in the new year.

hope to see you all there next saturday and spread the word about club cherri

i heard giorgio play a total of 5 songs. so i guess for the other 3 hrs the music sucked? get a clue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...i had a very good time...my only complaint is this one bartender was CLUELESS! lol......hunnie.......we tried to order like 4 different shots......every one we named.....she was like....i don't know that....finally we were like SOCO&LIME!!!......she figured that one out lol!

I had a really good time last night. I like the set up there, and i think the place is pretty cool (wish it did close alittle later). I also wish that Joe was on ALOT longer because i thought the music was MUCH better when he was on (no offence to the other DJ)

It was nice to see and meet alot of people:D

Place was hot last night, thanks to everyone who came out, the whole crew, and some new CPers I met. The Hype(Metro will be nuts), Spygirl, Hunnie, Jennijuggs, Pyschosweetie9, Browneyedqt, and Anyone who I forgot, sorry.

Bobbydigital thanks for letting me in and out of the VIP all night

I had a GREAT time the whole 30 min I was there !!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I am SOOOOO pissed my boyfriend made me leave

Next weekend I am going WITHOUT him and staying till closing :party: :party:

but Joe you did FABULOUS as usual ... the other DJ was great too ..... but I was especially happy to see my friends that i havent seen in a long time : all the warriors, DKnybabe,hunnie,spy,pyschosweeetie,etc

and all the new faces : misk and mystify( finally)browneyedqt,incredulous,armanifella and any one else i forgot

I hope to see everyone there nest week

Joe & Jeff I love you both and next week i will be there in full Jugggulator effect ;) ;)

Originally posted by armanifella

Place was hot last night, thanks to everyone who came out, the whole crew, and some new CPers I met. The Hype(Metro will be nuts), Spygirl, Hunnie, Jennijuggs, Pyschosweetie9, Browneyedqt, and Anyone who I forgot, sorry.

Bobbydigital thanks for letting me in and out of the VIP all night

Last night was a good time, especially since we were drunk from the minute we walked in the door :drunk: Thanks to psychosweetie and bknuckles for our little preparty. We were in "heaven". I def. second that thank you to Bobbydigital for dealing with us coming in and out of the vip all night. It was nice seeing all the cp pep's I know already and meeting lots of new cp people: Stifler, The Hype, Jennijugs, spygirl, hunnie and whoever else I'm forgetting :D The only problem was them turning on those lights so damn early :eek:

Originally posted by misk

my only complaint is this one bartender was CLUELESS! lol......hunnie.......we tried to order like 4 different shots......every one we named.....she was like....i don't know that....finally we were like SOCO&LIME!!!......she figured that one out lol!

that wasn't the only thing she was clueless about......PUSH 'EM UP!!!!! :tongue: lol i kept chanting that while hunnie was ordering the shots......but seriously that was just wrong :shaky:

even stinky agreed w/us on that one girls ;)

Originally posted by browneyedqt

Last night was a good time, especially since we were drunk from the minute we walked in the door :drunk: Thanks to psychosweetie and bknuckles for our little preparty. We were in "heaven". I def. second that thank you to Bobbydigital for dealing with us coming in and out of the vip all night. It was nice seeing all the cp pep's I know already and meeting lots of new cp people: Stifler, The Hype, Jennijugs, spygirl, hunnie and whoever else I'm forgetting :D The only problem was them turning on those lights so damn early :eek:

The little preparty was definitely a good idea. I dont think i spent a dime and i was trashed :drunk: Too bad i gave up "Heaven" (we have to still do it anyway).

A thank you is def in order for Bobbydigital since i was being a pain in the ass and going in and out of the VIP all night.

It was cool to see all the CP'ers out last nite, there was a shitload (browneyedqt, armanifella, bknucklez, dkynbabe, mystify, incredulous, jennijugs, badass, joegio,stiffler, thehype, hunnie, spygirl, bobbydigital, vip-tech, joeyslicks, and anyone else in case i forget). It was nice seeing all of you that I havent seen in a while and it was cool to meet everyone else. I'm glad a lot of the drama was squashed last nite too :clap:

I cant wait for next week! Joe, you played really good as usual, too bad it wasnt for longer though, but at least you got to hang out for once.

Originally posted by djchoopa

everyone has there right to an opinion . but see what happens after the new year ..... ok ?

i appreciate your opinion. i can throw on dark beat, that look, this joy & another song from 3 years ago. NO BIG DEAL! also gio blew the amp during this joy. got to watch those monitors????

he did throw down one fat song(dont know the name but it was hot!!!!).

i understand gio is your friend & you support him but why bash the other dj just because you don't know him. what was wrong with dj mike loikith? i was there last night & he had everyone dancing.

honesty you can tell me that you didn't love the mix reina *no one is gonna change* you with *going through it*?

you probaly wouldn't even known the difference in dj's if you couldn't see in the booth.

last night was the first time i got to hear gio & i heard alot of good things about him. i wish i could of heard more of him.

i'm sure dj loikith has alot of friends on here that can post gio sucks but we have class & why talk trash just to put someone else down if its not true.

have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by jennijugs

and all the new faces : misk and mystify( finally)browneyedqt,incredulous,armanifella and any one else i forgot

...nice meeting u too!!!:D ...and stiffler...lol..."my real nickname is sticky!".......also.....spygirl!!!..........

i have no class . are you kidding me. look you are wasting my time little boy. i heard reina over going through it since merger in the summer when richie played it.

joe gio did not clip the amp ..... when it took 3 minutes to figure it out .... the switch on the amp was shut off. what a coincidence? maybe somebody shut the amp down by hitting it with their body. and your boy mike whatever .......... was playing luz davina so loud as the last song that people were covering their ears because the sound was piercing their ears. hello ????? how come the sound did not sure off then because if the amps were gonna clip and shut off .. it would have happened then ?

look . i can go on and on about things i felt were bad on mike's part and you can probably say the same about joe. just leave it at that and see what happens next saturday

I had a great time last night...it was so good to see everyone out :D Mystify, hunnie, misk, spygirl - what a team we make, huh?:laugh::tongue:

Neena and Piro - I wish we could have hung out longer :( but Im so happy you came out!!!:D

Sticky and Jenni!!!! SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU GUYS OUT~:)

Psychosweetie,bnuckles,armanifella,brwneye and the rest of the crew...good to see you guys out in full force last night!!