Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cherri was ??????????????

baldbull

I had a really good time last night. A pleasure to work next to Mike. He is a very talented dj. Baldbull, I did, for your information play more than 5 songs. I was on from about 12-1:15 until your inexperienced technical crew had their 'mistake.'

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by joegio

I had a really good time last night. A pleasure to work next to Mike. He is a very talented dj. Baldbull, I did, for your information play more than 5 songs. I was on from about 12-1:15 until your inexperienced technical crew had their 'mistake.'

joe i think you a good dj but i just hate when people bash. i know you played more then 5 songs(j/k) & i do love classics and *this joy* is one of my favorites.

when the amp went off it reminded me a little of sf.

that one song you played was HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Originally posted by djchoopa

i have no class . are you kidding me. look you are wasting my time little boy. i heard reina over going through it since merger in the summer when richie played it.

joe gio did not clip the amp ..... when it took 3 minutes to figure it out .... the switch on the amp was shut off. what a coincidence? maybe somebody shut the amp down by hitting it with their body. and your boy mike whatever .......... was playing luz davina so loud as the last song that people were covering their ears because the sound was piercing their ears. hello ????? how come the sound did not sure off then because if the amps were gonna clip and shut off .. it would have happened then ?

look . i can go on and on about things i felt were bad on mike's part and you can probably say the same about joe. just leave it at that and see what happens next saturday

I think your talking about Merge not Merger. Stop drinking so much haterade and maybe you can just go out and have fun. The reason why Baldbull probably said you have no class is because you ran on here as soon as u got home to say that mike sucked with no types of exact details. Next time you want to give some kind of critism you should be more specific. Not like you care anyway seems like you're not even giving him a chance since u just want your buddy up there... people need to be more open minded. This was the 1st time i heard joegio spin, but im not going to bash him because there's nothing besides when the music went off that i found to be that critical. I went out to have fun, and thought both djs kept me dancing. If you didnt know joe personally you probably wouldnt even be able to tell when he was in the booth, so i think u better chill out --- you're so excited to see what happens next saturday, and after the new year ... why dont u go out relax and have fun instead of making this some kind of competition. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by sweeet

I think your talking about Merge not Merger. Stop drinking so much haterade and maybe you can just go out and have fun. The reason why Baldbull probably said you have no class is because you ran on here as soon as u got home to say that mike sucked with no types of exact details. Next time you want to give some kind of critism you should be more specific. Not like you care anyway seems like you're not even giving him a chance since u just want your buddy up there... people need to be more open minded. This was the 1st time i heard joegio spin, but im not going to bash him because there's nothing besides when the music went off that i found to be that critical. I went out to have fun, and thought both djs kept me dancing. If you didnt know joe personally you probably wouldnt even be able to tell when he was in the booth, so i think u better chill out --- you're so excited to see what happens next saturday, and after the new year ... why dont u go out relax and have fun instead of making this some kind of competition. :rolleyes:

...it is sunday....so i guess a sermon was in order...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by sweeet

in the name of the father , son and holy spirit AMEN

you may go in peace.

next sunday......... a reading from the meatheads on the dangers of not wearing condoms:laugh:

Originally posted by dogekid

i didn't officially meet you, but someone came running out of the vip section and nearly knocked me on my ass. hunnie was nice enough to let me know.. "oh, that's psychosweetie"

slow down woman!!

Wait a sec ... you were there last night !?!?! WHO ARE YOU and WHY HAVNT I MET YOU YET ... it is really bugging me :confused:

i didn't officially meet you, but someone came running out of the vip section and nearly knocked me on my ass. hunnie was nice enough to let me know.. "oh, that's psychosweetie"

slow down woman!!

HAHAHAHAHA :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

She was doing that ALL night in and out of the VIP section in a rush...how come we didn't meet you though, we were there all night :confused:

slow down woman!!

OMG! I'm so sorry! I guess thats what happens when your drunk since 8:30. I wonder where I was going? :drunk:

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

I had a great time last night...it was so good to see everyone out :D Mystify, hunnie, misk, spygirl - what a team we make, huh?:laugh::tongue:

Neena and Piro - I wish we could have hung out longer :( but Im so happy you came out!!!:D

Sticky and Jenni!!!! SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU GUYS OUT~:)

Psychosweetie,bnuckles,armanifella,brwneye and the rest of the crew...good to see you guys out in full force last night!!

Leave me out i see, thats ok I will remember that. Just remember My Red Wings beat the Rangers last nite

Anywayz, i had a good time last nite. Its nites like this where you don't get to see the some of the faces that you talk to on Board and actually chill wit em that makes it a good nite. You kinda wish we could have one club in NJ thats is 25 minutes away from everyone.

Props to...

JoeGio - he didn't think i was comin, but i had to show my support to the captin of the CP hockey team

DKNYbabe - another one who don't believe THE HYPE

Mystify - still doesn't beleive The HYPE

Incredulous - Get me to NYE already

Misk - thanks for the shot

Zee - no comment

Pyschosweetie & browneyeQt - be prepaired for NYE

bknucklez & arminfella - we do this shit SCARFACE style

Badass - thanks for the comp

Bobbydigital - got me in the VIP room

JenniKnockers - i mean jennijuggs

Neena & Piro - i dunno who had a longer drive home, me or you

Sticky - always nice to see

Dogekid - always gettin slapped on the back of the neck

Mikedahat, joeyslicks, p-tech - guys i barely see

SpyGirl - makin a cameo apperance

Can't forget bout my Partner in Crime Hunnie818

NYE is almost here people. lets do this shit rite

okay, so i finally got to meet some of you guys but i don't believe anyone remembered me... i guess i don't leave a very lasting impression :D

thanks to spygirl and hunnie last night for pulling someone every 2 minutes and telling me who they were... and hunnie, next time - i'll need to get more drinks in me and we need to troll harder for the lookers ;)

nice to have met everyone else on here... had a great time.

Originally posted by m0chi69

okay, so i finally got to meet some of you guys but i don't believe anyone remembered me... i guess i don't leave a very lasting impression :D

thanks to spygirl and hunnie last night for pulling someone every 2 minutes and telling me who they were... and hunnie, next time - i'll need to get more drinks in me and we need to troll harder for the lookers ;)

nice to have met everyone else on here... had a great time.

... i remember u!!!!!!!!:D

What can I say....................that place has enourmous potential and last night was just a taste of how great it can be. I am sure several people had doubts about this place after the bad reviews it recieved with the previous Grand Opening from the other promoters, but hey.............Vip-tech and Joeyslicks sure did a great job. I too am a little upset Joe did not spin longer, but I would have been pissed too if someone shut the amp off during my set(dummies)..............nevertheless, both DJ's did a great job and the overall night was a success.

One comments or recomendations for the place though:

1. Tell those bartenders to get a clue. In the beginning of the night when the place wasn't that packed, it would take forever to get a drink......that was everyones complaint..............

Vip and Slicks.............hook Seasidedan up with a job in that hizzouse.................

Also, it was great seeing so many cp heads................

Hunnie818...always a pleasure to see

Thehype......good to see ya bro

Chica(I think thats what you said) no wait it was Mochi?-your a sweetheart

Spygirl-what a surprise

Bobbydigital-nobody works those ropes as well as you(your arm must be tired)

Badassmofo-the doorman,the myth the legend

DJchoopa-Ninadd punked you out

Psychosweetie..........:kiss2:

Dknybabe & Joegio-the best

Neena & Piro:love: I love you guys

Misk & Mystify-nice to finally put faces to the names

Incredulous-I believe we met last night

Jennijugs & Seasidedan-go fuck yourselves(j/k)

Hope I didn't leave anyone out.............oh wait, yes I did..............Big shout out to the little Browneyed newbie

Browneyedqt

the names suits you very well....................and there was your big shout-out

the original plan was for joe and me to rotate every hour giving us 2 hours each. joe chose to go on at 12. i went back on for the last half hour. no one said he could only play for an hour and a half. it was his choice. joe's a great guy and i see us pairing up really well. it is not a competition between joe and i. we both have respect for each other. no need for any bashing. happy holidays! and i shall see you next saturday.

- mike

Originally posted by djchoopa

i have no class . are you kidding me. look you are wasting my time little boy. i heard reina over going through it since merger in the summer when richie played it.

joe gio did not clip the amp ..... when it took 3 minutes to figure it out .... the switch on the amp was shut off. what a coincidence? maybe somebody shut the amp down by hitting it with their body. and your boy mike whatever .......... was playing luz davina so loud as the last song that people were covering their ears because the sound was piercing their ears. hello ????? how come the sound did not sure off then because if the amps were gonna clip and shut off .. it would have happened then ?

look . i can go on and on about things i felt were bad on mike's part and you can probably say the same about joe. just leave it at that and see what happens next saturday

chris... why is there 2 djs anyways???

Originally posted by stiffler

Hope I didn't leave anyone out.............oh wait, yes I did..............Big shout out to the little Browneyed newbie

Browneyedqt

the names suits you very well....................and there was your big shout-out

LOL :laugh: Thanks... :D

PS~psychosweetie has a pic of the three of us from last night that came out cute, ask her for a copy :D

Originally posted by browneyedqt

LOL :laugh: Thanks... :D

PS~psychosweetie has a pic of the three of us from last night that came out cute, ask her for a copy :D

I hope you liked your shout-out...............all you said to me last night was "you better give me a big shout-out on cp":eek:

cute...............................Tel her to e-mail it to me at Mloffredo@hotmail.com(the pic)

Happy Holidays

:D

Originally posted by stiffler

I hope you liked your shout-out...............all you said to me last night was "you better give me a big shout-out on cp":eek:

cute...............................Tel her to e-mail it to me at Mloffredo@hotmail.com(the pic)

Happy Holidays

:D

Last night was a little rough, I'm having a little trouble remembering what exactly went on :drunk: I'm sure psychosweetie will read this but she has to get her scanner fixed before she can email the pic. Maybe we can give it to NYE are u going to Metro?