Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cherri was ??????????????

baldbull

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

I love that song, so it can play forever, but its so funny you said that b/c this morning when I talked to browneyedqt I was saying how Joe played good, and she was like, "I was so drunk, all I can remember him play was Reina":spin:

JOE DID PLAY GOOD...BUT I'M PRETTY SURE THAT WAS NOT HIM PLAYING REINA......IT'S JUST ONE OF THOSE SONGS THAT WAS GOOD AND I WISH WOULD JUST GO AWAY NOW

Originally posted by tommytempts

JOE DID PLAY GOOD...BUT I'M PRETTY SURE THAT WAS NOT HIM PLAYING REINA......IT'S JUST ONE OF THOSE SONGS THAT WAS GOOD AND I WISH WOULD JUST GO AWAY NOW

No it def wasn't him, he went off at like 1:15 or somthing, right around the time that song started....................:laugh:

Originally posted by dogekid

you've met me a couple times space cadet, one of us is just always too banged up to remember anything. i'll be at joey's tonight if you're headed in that direction. i'll be with joe lally, vinny laforgia, greg intile, etc. back room, come find us.

browneyedqt....same goes for you.. come say hi tonight if you're there.

psychosweetie....i think you were entering the decathalon, if not, you should be. you got some speed and power for such a small package.

We may go tonight, not quite sure yet. If we do, how will we know who you are :confused:

Originally posted by whatevaman

i have never heard of joe or mike before and i know plenty of people in this business. actualy i didn't hear mikes name till the first night that cherri was being promoted. i dont see how anyone can say that one of these dj's is more established then the other.

Are you serious??? He has played at a lot of places, and is the resident at Riverstreet on Fridays.... He's AMAZING...... Get used to hearing his name, because you'll be hearing a lot in the future ;)

i have never heard of joe or mike before and i know plenty of people in this business. actualy i didn't hear mikes name till the first night that cherri was being promoted. i dont see how anyone can say that one of these dj's is more established then the other.

Joe Giorgio is definitely the latest/hottest new DJ Buzz on cp and in the clubs and I can't believe what your saying. Check him out and you won't be dissapointed...........IMO for the local clubs the best DJ's to go hear are Denny, Richie and Joe Giorgio

if you have "been in the business for a while" and have not heard joe's name or seen it on a flier than you must be partying on another planet ....... or maybe you listen to hip hop or country music for that matter

Originally posted by stiffler

Joe Giorgio is definitely the latest/hottest new DJ Buzz on cp and in the clubs and I can't believe what your saying. Check him out and you won't be dissapointed...........IMO for the local clubs the best DJ's to go hear are Denny, Richie and Joe Giorgio

. . . Agreed :aright: . . .

he is the latest buzz on cp between his friends. i am not looking for trouble belive me when i tell you. i wsh ur boy and anyone who dj's the best of luck.

Originally posted by djchoopa

if you have "been in the business for a while" and have not heard joe's name or seen it on a flier than you must be partying on another planet ....... or maybe you listen to hip hop or country music for that matter

did i say "been in the business" or i know alot of people in the business??? that's what i thought. and what is not hard to believe that i have not heard this kids name prior to the last two months with all his boys talking him up??? as for joe being top three in jersey how can you ever put him on the level of santana, rydel, denny, etc etc. not to mention all of the other talent out there that are up and coming that are nasty on the decks. i mean from what i heard last night it doesn't seem like there was any new tracks dropped at all in that club. joy, reina, luz, i didn't even need to know the rest. but in all seriousness this is not a nock on anyone. i wish all venues and clubs to be sucessfull and these new dj's the best of luck cuzz it is tuff out there. but i will tell u this having friends argue on this board about who is better and who deserves the spot over the other dj the business of the people running the show at cherri not friends opinions. especialy on a message board is extremely unprofessional and I would be pissed if i was any of these two dj's. doesn't reflect too good on them.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

whatevaman.

were you at Sound Garden last night?

nah, i went to deko to hear tooch and richie. tooch dropped bomb after bomb like usual and richie was just plain out absurd. technicaly killed it, and dropped his new production which is not even done yet but still sounded redic. he is imo the best dj in jersey besides rydell. just my opinion though, i realy like his style.

he is the latest buzz on cp between his friends. i am not looking for trouble belive me when i tell you. i wsh ur boy and anyone who dj's the best of luck.

Maybe your not trying start trouble, but your WRONG............its not only among his freinds on cp that created the buzz. People come and hear him and love him................I met him thru Elite at Riverstreet and became friends with him after hearing him and now strongly support him. Just like all my freinds who don't know him other than as a great dj and NOT someone we all pal around with you dumbass...............Until you know what your talking about just shut the fuck up..................Your statement to me incinuates that you think I only support him cause I grew up with him or something. Everyone on cp is blowing him up after hearing him and not because they know him, cause they all don't. I can't even go on anymore, you should have just left it alone..................like I said before, come hear him and see why people are talking about him instead of assumeing we are all just his friends giving him a pat on the back(a well deserved pat at that)

Maybe your not trying start trouble, but your WRONG............its not only among his freinds on cp that created the buzz. People come and hear him and love him................I met him thru Elite at Riverstreet and became friends with him after hearing him and now strongly support him. Just like all my freinds who don't know him other than as a great dj and NOT someone we all pal around with you dumbass...............Until you know what your talking about shut the fuck up..................Your statement to me incinuates that you think I only support him cause I grew up with him or something. Everyone on cp is blowing him up after hearing him and not because they know him, cause they all don't. I can't even go on anymore, you should have just left it alone..................like I said before, come hear him and see why people are talking about him instead of assumeing we are all just his friends giving him a pat on the back(a well deserved pat at that)

why are you getting nasty with me??? i am trying to have a conversation and you want to curse and get nasty. did i say something to offend you. and i wished the kid nothing but the best of luck with his career. you act like riverstreet is the hottest place going and being that he spins there how dare me not know of him. and because i don't know him i dont have a clue. i don't understand some people. your not even worth my time.

noone ever said he was or wasnt a good or bad dj. i just said i have never realy heard of the kid up until two months tops ago. was there anything wrong with that. i guess that means i don't know what's up or live in a barn, or listen to country muzik, or how do you not know him was resident at riverstreet, (my mother could spin there and get a crowds reaction in that town) blah blah blah. people wonder why this board is shit, well it is because most people on here can't handle having a normal convo. and most love to become tuff guys.

Honestly...to everyone on this thread...I am the kind of person that has worked hard for the past couple of years to get a shot at djing wherever I can. I love music and I love the fact that I have had the opportunity to play for my friends and others that come out. These 'friends' on clubplanet are people that I have only met over the past 6 months. I have become close with some and just aquaintences with others. The aforementioned statement by whatevaman, is something that I strongly disagree with, because this world is all about who you know and strong promotion, and that is all I have strived to do. Knowing the business is also important (I agree with that), but I have been in the business for a long time, started off promoting and then got into this side of the business. In regards to the Cherri thing, our intent was to improve this party, not to make it a topic of discussion on 'who is better, or this or that.' I feel that it is important to state the fact that people there have made it almost something along the lines of a competition. Situations like this can only worsen a night or reflect poorly on the club itself.

In addition to the reply about 'new music,' whatevaman, sorry you felt that way, but the new stuff is not what always keeps a crowd moving, this is also something that I have learned over the course of time. In this business you have to satisfy both ends (female and male), in either case one may like something new, BUT.... it is always good to 'mix in' something that everyone in the club knows or will move to and not just something that some of these industry people classify as being 'hot' and if it hasn't been released within the past 2 months it's old and played out. I know your friends with Tooch (as well am I) and I'm sure he will tell you the same thing. I appreciate your input.