Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks Groovefire!

a1wave

hey groovefire,

Thanks to you and Phil for a great night on Friday!! And for making Saturday night with DFuse happen... What a night! Awesome time... Maybe they'll be having D back again soon, eh? It was great being able to hang with you, too.

let me know when you want to venture out west and i'll see how i can help in any way :)

Thank you too! Really glad you guys made it Friday and Saturday nights. It was great meeting some of you Clubplanet addicts, I hope to meet the rest someday soon. Friday night was definitely a blast at Pravda, glad you guys got to finally hear me play some records. Oh and Brooke says hi too, she's still at my place, doing my laundry and cleaning up and whatnot. ;)

D:Fuse rocked Metropolis, hands down the best night I have ever had there. He really had a great time in Providence and can't wait to come back. For those who didn't make it down for the show, you missed a good one for sure.

Well, happy holidays one and all. Stayed tuned for more crazy Groovefire events to come. Peace!

Hey Groovefire,

I had an awesome time with you this weekend. Friday night, you ripped shit up! :dj: I had a great time listening to you at Pravda, your sound is very upbeat and had me dancing all night!

Your girl is great, really nice and friendly had a great time dancing with her at Metropolis.. I will be sure to come back to Pravda and check you and Phil out again, seriously you guys have talent and are great guys too...

Now on to Saturday night:D D:Fuse is amazing, this guy the two times that I have seen him, impressed me so much. Not that I didn't think that he was awesome already, I mean A1 is never wrong. But Saturday night was easily one of the best nights I've had in a while. We were Metrolpolis, we had that place overflowing with energy, again an amazing night!:D Sorry we couldn't make to the afterhours, but maybe another time. Hopefully D:Fuse will be back again to either Boston or Providence :clap2: , either way I will most certainly be there!

A1, your the best!

Originally posted by prplhz

Hey Groovefire,

I had an awesome time with you this weekend. Friday night, you ripped shit up! :dj: I had a great time listening to you at Pravda, your sound is very upbeat and had me dancing all night!

Your girl is great, really nice and friendly had a great time dancing with her at Metropolis.. I will be sure to come back to Pravda and check you and Phil out again, seriously you guys have talent and are great guys too...

Thanks darling, really glad you guys enjoyed it, that means a lot to me! And my girlfriend loved meeting you guys too and had a blast. We definitely gotta hang out again soon!

Originally posted by prplhz

Now on to Saturday night:D D:Fuse is amazing, this guy the two times that I have seen him, impressed me so much. Not that I didn't think that he was awesome already, I mean A1 is never wrong. But Saturday night was easily one of the best nights I've had in a while. We were Metrolpolis, we had that place overflowing with energy, again an amazing night!:D Sorry we couldn't make to the afterhours, but maybe another time. Hopefully D:Fuse will be back again to either Boston or Providence :clap2: , either way I will most certainly be there!

Hell yeah, Saturday was sick. We'll work on getting D:Fuse back around here ASAP!

:D :D I had such a good time on Friday & Saturday!

Todd- so glad I finally got to hear Groovefire spin! We had so much fun - thank you so much for taking care of us! Big kisses to you, Phil & Carla!

And D:Fuse on Saturday was easily one of the best nights of the year! Good party afterwards too :D

G, great weekend, no doubt, thanks for coming both nights!! Happy holidays, hope we can all hang out again soon!

Jet, how do you know about Pink? Well, it closed down this Fall. Too bad, we had a lot of great nights there. Come check us out at Zooom (backside of Metropolis) on Sunday nights - great, mellow house music, martini bar, plenty of couches to veg out on, and no cover charge if you're over 21.

Originally posted by jetstar

too bad about pink, RI needs more places that aren't for yuppies or frat guys. Zoom sounds like a pretty chill place. Do you ever play at that place on dyke st? I think its called therepy. It's open late but it is pretty chill and super loud.

Zooom on Sundays is soooo dope, and this Sunday should be really good because it's my birthday and I plan on throwing down.

I've never played Therapy, but friends of mine and guys I spin with have and do regularly. I actually just went there this weekend for the first time. Very cool...VERY loud.