Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shit its been long!

Jesus Christ! Its been long since I have posted anything on CP... well I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry X-Mas and a Great NEW YEAR please be safe and get trashed for me.. I'll be in Phillie partying my ass off and getting trashed. Sorry that I haven't been posting and keeping in touch with people that i miss. Especially you Neena and Misky... can't forgot notallthere and everyone else that I missed I'm sorry but you know i love ya hehe.. Well talk to you guys later... Ciao!!!!:D

Originally posted by lillee920

Jesus Christ! Its been long since I have posted anything on CP... well I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry X-Mas and a Great NEW YEAR please be safe and get trashed for me.. I'll be in Phillie partying my ass off and getting trashed. Sorry that I haven't been posting and keeping in touch with people that i miss. Especially you Neena and Misky... can't forgot notallthere and everyone else that I missed I'm sorry but you know i love ya hehe.. Well talk to you guys later... Ciao!!!!:D

i dont want to hear any excuses there little missy!!!

you can post on CP from anywhere in the world so you bettter be returning with the PLAY BY PLAY Actions that yo have going on in philly-

visit south street for me-

say what up to TRENT REZ hes going to be in the icecream shop by the hat store..

you know what im talkin about dont you??...

that is where you post saying

WHO ARE YOU?

5610491.jpg