Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My first full Earth experience

I finally experienced one of Junior's sets from start to finish. Was anyone else there this past Sunday (12/22)?

Junior started at 6 am, ended at 3 pm

I thought the first 5.5 hours were great. Lots of different styles, lots of energy. It was all a blur exactly what he played - I was sober, but quite tired from stuff earlier in the day.

But then from 11:30 am to 1:15 pm, what he (she :tongue: ) played just bored me (and it seemed most of the crowd) to tears, and he seemed to be lazy with the mixing. Seemed like many of his remixes of commercial tunes were played during that time - nothing wrong with that, just the way he played it. That did make me wonder about his 20-hour set on New Years Day - how much of it will be any good?

When the music stopped at 1:15, I thought it was another early closing that I happened to catch, like when I went to SF.

But then that was the beginning of the 1 hr 45 min closing set, which I guess made up for what I had just heard earlier. The light show that went along with it was quite cool.

btw, What happened to the snow machine at Exit?

Who was it that went on on 4 am? I saw him before when Jason Ojeda did that one Saturday night, and IMO seems to be pretty good. Does he usually go on right before Junior?