Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Level Was Dead For David Padilla

ATTENTION EVERYONE, ALL YOU DAVID PADILLA LOVERS THAT TALK ALL THAT SMACK HERE IN CLUBPLANET THAT SAID YOU WERE GOING TO GO SUPPORT HIM...WHAT HAPPENED YOU FUCKING LOOSERS.

LEVEL FAILS WITH DAVID PADILLA, AS HE WAS NOT ABLE TO PULL IN THE NUMBERS.

DAVID SHOULD CONSIDER QUITTING DJING, AS WE ALL UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR A GREAT PERSON YOU SHOULD DEFENTLY CONSIDER A NEW LINE OF WORK.

YOUR OLD AND RUN DOWN, HANG UP YOUR GLOVES.

BY 1:00PM THERE WAS NO ONE AT THE VENUE.

RONNIE

I HAVE ONLY SAID THE TRUTH, DAVID HAS A SERIOUS PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE AND NOONE LIKES HIM ANYMORE BEUCASE OF IS IMMATURITY.

EVERYONE HAS TO UNDERSTAND SOMETHING AND THIS IS A LIFE LESSON, WHEN YOU DO GOOD ...GOOD COMES TO YOU...WHEN YOU WISH BAD....BAD COMES TO YOU....AND THIS IS SOMETHING THAT DAVID DOES ALL THE TIME.

YOU HAVE DONE MANY BAD THINGS TO PEOPLE SINCE THE WARSAW DAYS AND NOW YOU NOR THE CLUB CANT EVEN PAY A PERSON TO COME IN TO SEE YOU.

THATS PRETTY EMBARRASING, IF I MAY SAY.

WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND AND TO BE QUITE HONEST YOU HAVE BEEN KNOW FOR SCREWING PEOPLE SINCE THE WARSAW DAYS.

I THINK YOU MUST LOOK AT YOUR PAST AND FIGURE OUT WHATS WRONG AND MAKE SERIOUS CHANGE WITHIN YOURSELF MANY THINGS SO YOU CAN MOVE ON TOO THE FUTURE...TILL THEN YOUR STUCK.

RONNIE

Originally posted by eddieg-soilder

I HAVE ONLY SAID THE TRUTH, DAVID HAS A SERIOUS PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE AND NOONE LIKES HIM ANYMORE BEUCASE OF IS IMMATURITY.

EVERYONE HAS TO UNDERSTAND SOMETHING AND THIS IS A LIFE LESSON, WHEN YOU DO GOOD ...GOOD COMES TO YOU...WHEN YOU WISH BAD....BAD COMES TO YOU....AND THIS IS SOMETHING THAT DAVID DOES ALL THE TIME.

YOU HAVE DONE MANY BAD THINGS TO PEOPLE SINCE THE WARSAW DAYS AND NOW YOU NOR THE CLUB CANT EVEN PAY A PERSON TO COME IN TO SEE YOU.

WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND AND TO BE QUITE HONEST YOU HAVE BEEN KNOW FOR SCREWING PEOPLE SINCE THE WARSAW DAYS.

I THINK YOU MUST LOOK AT YOUR PAST AND FIGURE OUT WHATS WRONG AND MAKE SERIOUS CHANGE WITHIN YOURSELF MANY THINGS SO YOU CAN MOVE ON TOO THE FUTURE...TILL THEN YOUR STUCK.

RONNIE

:eek: uyyyyyy!!! right below the belt :punch::whip2::nono::blah: :blah::rolleyes:

that's funny....

another person giving themselves a bad name for their friends......

no offense to eddieg..

but i don't recall seeing eddieg as being a savior to level either....

remember......

HATE THE GAME....

NOT THE PLAYER.......

Guest saleen351

RONNIE

though i have no first hand info or experience with him on this level, but a major dj told me he is mentaly unstable, and has many problems with many people. (ps the dj was not roland or og, since many of yous know i chat with them also its not MG either)

RONNIE

Even if what your saying is true?!?!?Your just as bad because now your on here talking smack about him telling him to quit....Giving him a "LIFE LESSON" ....Give me a fucken break... Show the guy some respect ... Simply for what he HAS done for the scene... Whether he's on his way up or on his way down... Its a matter of opinion... Dont hate on other DJ's ...Whether you think they suck or the great... They still share the same love for music as you , me, and anybody else on this board...

Peace,

Jimmy

If I was David Padilla, I wouldn't get to bent about comments from a guy that can't even spell the word Soldier correctly....:laugh:

Also, the club was empty by 1PM.... I'd think so considering Level closes at 5AM.:laugh:

As for the music/set - I can't comment since I was not present.. However I will say that I used to go to the Mix and I enjoyed the place, music and vibe (until it was toooo packed in there..)..

I plan to swing down and hear his set at Level one of these weekends... I will then post a review (good or bad).

Lola:eek:

I've seen David Padilla twice.

The first time was at Shadow Lounge, where he was playing under GA's name. He wasn't there earlier, so he played the same set as the opening DJ (DJ WAG) almost record for record.

The second time was with Sobeton at Level for the Re-Whatever tour, and he was so bad that it was ridiculous. Sobeton was sleeping on top of a grabage can, and I was too stunned to believe it.

ATTENTION EVERYONE, ALL YOU DAVID PADILLA LOVERS THAT TALK ALL THAT SMACK HERE IN CLUBPLANET THAT SAID YOU WERE GOING TO GO SUPPORT HIM...WHAT HAPPENED YOU FUCKING LOOSERS.

DAVID SHOULD CONSIDER QUITTING DJING, AS WE ALL UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR A GREAT PERSON YOU SHOULD DEFENTLY CONSIDER A NEW LINE OF WORK.

RONNIE

If you only knew what David Padilla has done for the beach you would show more respect.

Dyslexia, hum...I see :blank:

Originally posted by bassboy

The second time was with Sobeton at Level for the Re-Whatever tour, and he was so bad that it was ridiculous. Sobeton was sleeping on top of a grabage can, and I was too stunned to believe it.

:laugh: Sobeton and I caught a quick nap in the speaker at Space this saturday - so I know you must be telling the truth...........:laugh:

yikes:eek: I still can't say shit though cuz I haven't caught a set since the old Mix days.

RONNIE

portada.gif:blank:

Listen everyone....this has nothing to do with any dj or person it has to do with the fact of the many years of David ducking everyone over from DJS playing to the sound system being horrible before he goes on, talking shit about everyone and telling them come tell me in my face....i mean what 50 year old talks like that....he is a 12 year old stuck on an olds man body.

I would say that is pretty sorry....i mean lets start by forgetting the stupid mix for the love of god....ITS THE PAST WHO CARESS.

Yes he did do alot of things for the beach but who cares...if everyone did he will not be having problems...with everyone..

I think whats happening here is that he thinks that people owe hin things and NOONE owed NOONE ANYTHING.....lets forget about the past..

for all you people that say you know you need to show respect....why dont you start by showing up to his night and show him respect....you all here talk so much shit its ridicoulus.

the facts are the facts...he sucks...his old, QUIT NOW while your a head.

I never met him...but i hear so much shit its sad.

Guest saleen351

like i posted, i hear the dude just fights with everyone.... plus level fucked over sooooooooo many people they have no one to turn to.....

but for DP, here is some words to live by:

I am the entertainer

And I know just where I stand

Another serenader

And another long-haired band

Today I am your champion

I may have won your hearts

But I know the game, you'll forget my name

And I won't be here in another year

If I don't stay on the charts

I am the entertainer

And I've had to pay my price

The things I did not know at first

I learned by doin' twice

Ah, but still they come to haunt me

Still they want their say

So I've learned to dance with a hand in my pants

I let 'em rub my neck and I write 'em a check

And they go their merry way

I am the entertainer

Been all around the world

I've played all kinds of palaces

And laid all kinds of girls

I can't remember faces

I don't remember names

Ah, but what the hell

You know it's just as well

Cause after a while and a thousand miles

It all becomes the same

I am the entertainer

I bring to you my songs

I'd like to spend a day or two

But I can't stay that long

No, I've got to meet expenses

I got to stay in line

Gotta get those fees to the agencies

And I'd love to stay but there's bills to pay

So I just don't have the time

I am the entertainer

I come to do my show

You've heard my latest record

It's been on the radio

Ah, it took me years to write it

They were the best years of my life

It was a beautiful song

But it ran too long

If you're gonna have a hit

You gotta make it fit

So they cut it down to 3:05

I am the entertainer

The idol of my age

I make all kinds of money

When I go on the stage

Ah, you've seen me in the papers

I've been in the magazines

But if I go cold I won't get sold

I'll get put in the back in the discount rack

Like another can of beans

I am the entertainer

Another serenader

Today I am your champion

I won't be here in another year

Originally posted by saleen351

but for DP, here is some words to live by:

I am the entertainer

Another serenader

Today I am your champion

And I won't be here in another year

I am the entertainer

And I've had to pay my price

The things I did not know at first

I learned by doin' twice

Ah, but still they come to haunt me

Still they want their say

So I've learned to dance with a hand in my pants

I let 'em rub my neck and I write 'em a check

And they go their merry way

I am the entertainer

Been all around the world

I've played all kinds of palaces

And laid all kinds of girls

I can't remember faces

I don't remember names

Ah, but what the hell

You know it's just as well

Cause after a while and a thousand miles

It all becomes the same

I am the entertainer

I bring to you my songs

I'd like to spend a day or two

But I can't stay that long

No, I've got to meet expenses

I got to stay in line

Gotta get those fees to the agencies

And I'd love to stay but there's bills to pay

So I just don't have the time

I am the entertainer

I come to do my show

You've heard my latest record

It's been on the radio

Ah, it took me years to write it

They were the best years of my life

It was a beautiful song

But it ran too long

If you're gonna have a hit

You gotta make it fit

So they cut it down to 3:05

I am the entertainer

The idol of my age

I make all kinds of money

When I go on the stage

Ah, you've seen me in the papers

I've been in the magazines

But if I go cold I won't get sold

I'll get put in the back in the discount rack

Like another can of beans

I am the entertainer

Another serenader

Today I am your champion

I won't be here in another year

Are you quoting bon jovi:confused:

Just curious:tongue:

Level and DP needs sometime to do some damage control from what GA left behind ( basically no crowd)

I'm sure in less then a months time DP will have Level back on level to level the level headed DP bashers.

Hes an accomplished DJ, ther's no need to establish a credibilty for DP.