Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
nycmuzik

I hate my boss.....

that fuckin blows b... i can relate though... i was supposed to get a "holiday bonus" as well... (10% of our trailing 12) and we all got dicked on it... same as last year... they gave us turkeys.. .fuckin turkeys man... great... how am i going to pay my bills with a fuckin turkey??? ill send a leg to con ed, a thigh to saks, some dark to amex... fuck'em all idiots.. 'tis the season to get gipped!!! fuckin bastards... theyre too busy spending all theyre money on incenerators and shredders along with lawyers to pay us man... boo these ppl...

c'mon i cant hear you booo these ppl!!!

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

The guy is the biggest bastard in the world......He made over a mil this past Tuesday and he still says that he doesnt have any money for an employee Christmas party....Fuckin prick....

what I coincidence! I hjate my boss too ! :)

last year they didnt give us a bonus -- just a lame party with lousy dj/entertainment--- :blank:

this year they are supposed to give a measly bonus~ we'll see if they live up to their word

Originally posted by thehype

i got the best revenge on my boss. he pist me off sooo bad one day that i took a shit on his brand new accord. it was a hot augest day when i did this so you must know what that is like

no one saw you???

I hate my bosses, cheapest people alive:mad: