Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sassa...

dgmodel

the middle east and its problems are directly affecting many countries, thus, if the middle east situation was fixed, there would be substantially less chaos and killing and bullshit there.

hope that helps you understand.

p.s. why do u ask me this.

Originally posted by sassa

p.s. why do u ask me this.

b/c id say 87% of all your posts are related to the mideast... now thats fine and all... however theres more in the news than just whats going on in the m.e... now i know the other ish may not be as important or of the same proportions however theyre still other things that need and should be discussed... between your america bashing, m.e. woes, and etc... i think youre giving yourself a lil too much heartache at once... in any event... i was just curious... and asked...

damn girl... when is that attitude going to die??? how come someone cant even ask you a simple question with out you biting their head off??? bottom line is this its not hard to calculate... you click on the forum that says CURRENT EVENTS... and then you see a majority of the posts are you... and you see that a majority of them are about the Middle East... thats all... so dont flatter yourself thinking that anyone was sitting here doing anymore thinking about you than that... ttyl...

then PLEASE...by all means..if you don't want to see it, you have two options:

1. post issues not related to the middle east.

2. don't open the threads that clearly discuss that issue.

why do i have to have an attitude always,i am being as honest as i can....doesn't mean i have to be a bitch.

i hope this thread dies soon because this is a stupid topic :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :blank: :blank:

then PLEASE...by all means..if you don't want to see it, you have two options:

1. post issues not related to the middle east.

why do i have to have an attitude always,i am being as honest as i can....doesn't mean i have to be a bitch.

i hope this thread dies soon because this is a stupid topic

1. thats what i try to do...

2. i dont anymore...

honesty doesnt neccassarily have to be coupled with attitude... i am being honest and im not bringing any attitude...

as for the topic being stupid... i feel thats a relative term...

you should also follow your own advice... ive seen countless posts of you commenting on ppls threads and etc... yet ironically enough you spout out this lil nugget of bullshit... eh who cares... whatever.. im not exhuasting any more time or effort on this subject.. you obviously have serious issues to work out and i hope for your sake they eventually do and in a relatively short period... ttyl... merry christmas... happy new year...

Originally posted by dgmodel

you should also follow your own advice... ive seen countless posts of you commenting on ppls threads and etc... yet ironically enough you spout out this lil nugget of bullshit... eh who cares... whatever.. im not exhuasting any more time or effort on this subject.. you obviously have serious issues to work out and i hope for your sake they eventually do and in a relatively short period... ttyl... merry christmas... happy new year...

it's funny you can write that without knowing at all the personality of the person you're commenting on. i don't take this seriously, i honestly hope that you don't either. i just write or post whatever comes at that moment, i could be reading cnn.com or middleeast.org or oneworld.net and it can end up here, chill out...

damn, and i'm supposed to have issues...:rolleyes: