Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Patriots fans

pookie23

Originally posted by djjonstephen

We'll see what happens come playoff time

You know whats great about Jets fans.....they are even with the Pats in rankings and have accomplished nothing yet and they brag like they still brag about Super Bowl 3.

Jets fans:peeleft:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Pats showed that they're 1-hit wonders! They better beat the Fins though...my luck that they'll screw that up too!

JETS

wow wow jets fans..........

dolphins fan here to say that we will beat the patriots next week and clinch the AFCeast.....

and if KC BEATS THE raiders we get the no.2seed.

and you guys have to play the packers on sunday.

i want the jets to win so MIAMI WILL KICK YOUR ASS IN THE PLAYOFFS..

OHHH ITS ON NOW:blown:

Pats Fan, if they win, but if they lose, I hate them... being Originally from Boston you learn to hate losing b/c of the Red Sox, but the Pats are still the "World Champions", and the Jets aren't, so.... Pats are lookin weak as of late, and I have to give props to Herm Edwards, " you play to win the game"... Jets suck tho.

• 2 weeks later...

The jets should be kissin ma Pat azz,.... we got you into the postseason,.....woulda been different if the puckers wouldnt have tanked the game..... but all in all, it was our loss, we put ourselves in that position..... Atleast we won the SB last year....LOL GOOOOOOOOOO PATS!!!!! :D