Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: JOE GIORGIO & RICHIE RYDELL!!!!

Originally posted by laurie619

I hope that you boyz are as amped as my friends and I about New Years Eve :bounce: but I have a request for ya. . .Can one of ya PLEASE (PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHEERY ON TOP) PLAY "ONE MORE TIME"!!! I know its corny and old, but why not. . :D:party:

just put on ktu...im sure u'll hear that along with some other :cheese:

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I wish it was the other way around Gio 11-1

Have u heard Tooch b4 Badass? He has a lot of bombs that no one else in Jersey is playing right now... You will see ;)

BTW... the new Metro Anthem will be unveiled on NYE I believe... Wait till u guys hear what Richie has up his sleeve...

Originally posted by djdanfury

Have u heard Tooch b4 Badass? He has a lot of bombs that no one else in Jersey is playing right now... You will see ;)

BTW... the new Metro Anthem will be unveiled on NYE I believe... Wait till u guys hear what Richie has up his sleeve...

Never heard him I am sure he is excellent

Well from 11-12 there is no doubt in my mind that Mark will be playing all the jamz from 2k2. That is the way majority of the parties on NYE are done. From 12-1 anything is possible. I am sure Mark will have a few tricks up his sleeve. All about the vinyl. Good luck Mark you slot was well deserved.