Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: JOE GIORGIO & RICHIE RYDELL!!!!

Originally posted by muzikman

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... one word clueless

Umm. . .He's not the only one that thinks that!! My friends and I heard both and in our opinion JOE is BETTER. . .:D but it's New Years. . .

I'm sure we all are going to have a good time no matter what DJ is playing ;)

Why does it seem that your hating on Joe or the people that like him..........clueless???????or is it an opinion.......Just like the asshole you're being, we all have one:D

Hey muzifeg, ;)

dont start no drama. They are entitled to their opinion. THey havent had the chance to hear Tooch rip shit up like we have. Joe is a good DJ as well.

This is not a competition between Mark and Joe.

Originally posted by laurie619

I hope that you boyz are as amped as my friends and I about New Years Eve :bounce: but I have a request for ya. . .Can one of ya PLEASE (PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHEERY ON TOP) PLAY "ONE MORE TIME"!!! I know its corny and old, but why not. . :D:party:

Dude, it's just a song, not an event

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Hey muzifeg, ;)

dont start no drama. They are entitled to their opinion. THey havent had the chance to hear Tooch rip shit up like we have. Joe is a good DJ as well.

This is not a competition between Mark and Joe.

didnt say it was a competition.. i just thought it was rather funny

There will be 3 DJs there that night, trying to cater to the diverse crowd at Metro. Thats a good thing people. Personally I think the night would be more steady with just Richie and Mark spinning, since they both are friends and have super similiar styles. But good for Joe too, we're lookin forward to hearing him. What would I know though :rolleyes:

Joe Gio will do a good job of Settin the vibe that night. Tooch will be Perfect TO play before Rydell cause they have Very Similiar Styles...Tooch def has alot of tracks that arent really played everywhere. And Then of course Rydell will blow the roof off!!

I think Joe then tooch then Rydell is the Perfect Order and if the decision was mine i wouldnt do it any different, and Joe Giorgio is a good friend of mine so im not hatin...just think that the order that its gonna be in is perfect.