Clubplanet Nightlife Community

has anyone ever. . .

Originally posted by djcreep

gone to Atlantic City for New Years Eve??? Some of my friends are going to Casbah, and im still undecided about where im gonna end up. I was just wondering if anyone had and AC NYE experiences. . .

Yeah, many years ago I went to Deja Vu and had a great time. But its just a party like everywhere else. Its all a matter of who your with and not necessarily where you are:D

Originally posted by laurie619

Awww MICHAEL thats the best thing I ever heard ya say. . .:tongue:

Awe thanx, :D You should read what I wrote on Doubleplays "Christmas" thread................I'm a people person, I like being around freinds and family. To me thats a good time and whats important.................verything else are just x-tras..........................................;)

Have a Happy Holiday to you and your family

Originally posted by stiffler

Awe thanx, :D You should read what I wrote on Doubleplays "Christmas" thread................I'm a people person, I like being around freinds and family. To me thats a good time and whats important.................verything else are just x-tras..........................................;)

Have a Happy Holiday to you and your family

awww thanks. you dork

yes i rang in 2000 in AC.. it was SOOO much fun.. someone i used to know lived just outside of ac.. we had a group of like 20.. we hung out there and then after the ball dropped we were going to go to studio.. well needless to say by 10 we were mangled and went to studio then.. it was quite the night! then at god knows what time.. we went back to my friends house..

actually.. thats when i met.. bobby digital, and jenni juggs.. do you guys remember that.. i am sure that was a great first impression of me! HAHAH remember my dumb zebra hat! oh god i shouldn't admit that! anyway... it was quite the new years! i honestly think i can't top that one.. so now i don't even try!

Originally posted by stiffler

Yeah, many years ago I went to Deja Vu and had a great time. But its just a party like everywhere else. Its all a matter of who your with and not necessarily where you are:D

yeah i guess your right. its tough when two of your groups of friends are going different places. i just gotta make a plan to get everyone to the same place then i will be set. ;)