Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone has some weed?

vicman

Guest jroo

it tastes like coffee. where the fuck is everyone???? its only fucking monday, i cant fucking stand it!!!!!!!!! :mad: time to start making up more haikus

Originally posted by jroo

it tastes like coffee. where the fuck is everyone???? its only fucking monday, i cant fucking stand it!!!!!!!!! :mad: time to start making up more haikus

all the mofos are out on vacation...we were left behind to defend the fort jroo

Originally posted by vicman

i'll have to ask the 'rents to send me some "herb" from mexico for christmas.

I'm not too far from Mexico right now, how about I hop the border and score you some? *lol*

I wouldn't even know where to start. I've never smoked. I tried smoking a regular cigarette once - ha ha.... it was a pretty funny sight...

btw, HI GUYS!!! We are having weird weather here in TX. It was 77 today but its going to be in the 40s tomorrow... WTF?

I'm definitely going to NY for new years eve! I actually got a sweet deal. I'll be going up with some friends (one of them is actually spinning at ARC. you have 2 guesses:O). So, rumor has it that the hotel we're staying in, is the same one oakey and deep dish will be in. anyway, i'm definitely hitting up centro and ARC. wow, i cant wait. anybody want to meet up beforehand, let me know. I would love to chill with you guys.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I'm not too far from Mexico right now, how about I hop the border and score you some? *lol*

I wouldn't even know where to start. I've never smoked. I tried smoking a regular cigarette once - ha ha.... it was a pretty funny sight...

btw, HI GUYS!!! We are having weird weather here in TX. It was 77 today but its going to be in the 40s tomorrow... WTF?

hey, i'm not far from the border either! i could met you down around cancun and we could have a couple of margeuritas on the beach. after we score for vic, that is.;)

hope everyone is having fun. cali is beautiful - 75 and sunny.:)

Originally posted by rockyblue

hey, i'm not far from the border either! i could met you down around cancun and we could have a couple of margeuritas on the beach. after we score for vic, that is.;)

i'm so jealous :(

i miss you guys, but i hope you guys are having a super-duper time :D :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by spinsaikel

I'm definitely going to NY for new years eve! I actually got a sweet deal. I'll be going up with some friends (one of them is actually spinning at ARC. you have 2 guesses.

alex whalen? i didnt know he was spinning at arc.

Originally posted by vicman

i'm so jealous :(

i miss you guys, but i hope you guys are having a super-duper time :D :D :D :D :D

oh, miss you too :kiss2:

seriously, don't be jealous. my family is about to drive me insane! i'm thinking of hopping the border just to escape them. this is going to be my brother and i tomorrow night -> :box:

where are you? the highs are only in the low 60s here in l.a. right now it's in the 40s and i'm sitting here in my winter coat 'cause my roommate keeps whining about electricity bills he hasn't seen yet that won't be ridiculous anyway 'cause we don't use much electricity and i'm so cold i'm gonna write in run-on sentences for the rest of the evening everyone break out the violins

Originally posted by weyes

where are you? the highs are only in the low 60s here in l.a. right now it's in the 40s and i'm sitting here in my winter coat 'cause my roommate keeps whining about electricity bills he hasn't seen yet that won't be ridiculous anyway 'cause we don't use much electricity and i'm so cold i'm gonna write in run-on sentences for the rest of the evening everyone break out the violins

i'm in the fabulous inland empire. riverside-redlands areas mostly, although i try to escape to l.a. and the beaches as much as possible. the temp has dropped here, as well, and my parents are just like your roommate. they keep turning the heat off and telling me i should put on more clothes. i'm sorry, but it's a little hard to prepare christmas eve dinner when you're wearing wool gloves! :frust:

apologies for the rant - i've definitely had too much family time and not enough fun time.

apologies for the rant - i've definitely had too much family time and not enough fun time.

:laugh: :laugh:

i think it happens to everyone, after a couple of days with the parents the novelty wears out. i would be pulling my hair out by now if i had gone out to AZ.

Originally posted by sauvee88

solution to family problems.......

Drink more!!! :pint:

:aright:

that is always my solution....all of my annoying relatives seem so cool after we all get drunk together...

WHO ELSE DC HEADS GONNA BE IN NY NEW YEAR'S EVE? I have like a crew of 8 girls and we goin' to NYC but we don't know where or what to do? Should we do ARC? ????????????????or WHAT else help me....I wanna go to CAPITALE but no ID I am so mad...so mad.....dooodddd....

Vicman how u doin'? It's SIA. Dude don't waste your life and smoke weed....do crack...it's good for you...!!!!!!!

"I'm fluous...sometimes I'm even superfluous..."

"Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic, and so am I..."

"I'm not White Trash, I'm EUROTrash!!!"

Originally posted by sialater18

WHO ELSE DC HEADS GONNA BE IN NY NEW YEAR'S EVE? I have like a crew of 8 girls and we goin' to NYC but we don't know where or what to do? Should we do ARC? ????????????????or WHAT else help me....I wanna go to CAPITALE but no ID I am so mad...so mad.....dooodddd....

Vicman how u doin'? It's SIA. Dude don't waste your life and smoke weed....do crack...it's good for you...!!!!!!!

"I'm fluous...sometimes I'm even superfluous..."

"Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic, and so am I..."

"I'm not White Trash, I'm EUROTrash!!!"

whoa?! group of 8 girls? you guys HAVE to go to centro-fly...PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU SIA, GO TO CENTRO FLY!!!

right now, i would evn be satisfied with snorting some elmers glue :(