Clubplanet Nightlife Community

kinda weak....but...

whats up people...this is kinda shitty to be honest with ya and i NEED help..haha...im in london now staying at my sisters place ...right near the victoria stop on the tube...problem...she and the folks are all worried about me hittin up any clubs cuz im not from here and dont know my way around. they said it would be different if i was with someone from here that was familiar with the territory. was really interested in seeing the cox show in boxing day and i was wonderin if anyone could lend a hand to someone in need..lol..i know its kkinda lame, but its true. i can NOT go home without being to any clubs...if anyone can help...PM me...im actually gunna be in paris tomorrow for the day, but please hook it up...haha. or u can e-mail me at terrys@wit.edu. thanks alot...:(

ALL I WANNA DO IS HAVE A GOOD ASS TIME!!!!!

SEAN

Just get a taxi straight to the club then you don't need to know the way do you? Trust me if the atmosphere is anything like the clubs i go to up north then you will meet loads of nice people.

Your 21,go get your ticket before it's to late :D

X021226d.gif

X021226c.jpg

Christmas is round the corner and the time has come for me to throw a party of my own in town. It's been a great year, I've had some of the best clubbing nights of my life, touring the world, presiding over a six week residency at Space, Ibiza and winning the Muzik Magazine Best DJ Award - one of the year's highlights. But nothing is going to compare with Coxing Day (no, nothing to do with rowing down the Thames).

Joining me is special guest Will Grant - he rocked the house at Space this year and I guarantee will do the same again. As if that isn't enough, Ashley Beedle and DJ Touché will hosting the backroom to give us some true soul power. I'll be playing an exclusive seven-hour set - yes, that's correct SEVEN HOURS of pumpin' party music from soulful house through to pumpin' techno - there's going to be NO holding back: you know the score!

I want this to be the best night of the year, so, for all of you who missed me on my travels, get a life and get down to Turnmills for the only party you really want to be at this side of 2003.

Can't wait to see you there!

Carl.

Listen Sugar... there comes a time in everyone's life when you must tell your family to FUCK OFF 'cause you have your own life to live. Now, according to my watch, that time is now, 'cause you're in London and Cox will be around your way very soon. Go on some websites, collect all the necessary information - about the club, the options for getting there, etc including addresses, hours of operation, at least three possible transportation routes, etc. then get a member of your family to go with you as you test out those routes and prove that you know how to get to and from the club safely, etc. Then, they can't say you aren't familiar with the area 'cause you've done your research. Then.... Go on your merry way :)

Sorry I can't do more for you but the option of going isn't even open to me... but sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.

basically i was tryin to figure a way out without pissin them all off...but im gunna have to resort to the fuck off route...i have everything all set up, and i got a ticket and plan on havin a great fuckin time. so thanks to all of u who are nice...and to all those you are pricks...you can..umm...well...lick my ass....:laugh:

Originally posted by pheonixroxy

basically i was tryin to figure a way out without pissin them all off...but im gunna have to resort to the fuck off route...i have everything all set up, and i got a ticket and plan on havin a great fuckin time. so thanks to all of u who are nice...and to all those you are pricks...you can..umm...well...lick my ass....:laugh:

Best of luck to you :) Sorry I can't take you but I'm not in London either :tongue: Have fun!