Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So.....

groovefire

Originally posted by groovefire

Yup, until the bitter end of the day, and back again first thing Thursday morning.

No Virginia, there is no Santa Clause. :(

Same here, I have no vacation time left. Which is very sad because starting January I have to work 6 days a week for four motnhs with no time off!:(

BTW I saw Phil on the train this morning and forgot to tell him to have anice holiday, make sure you do that for me.

Jessica

Originally posted by prplhz

Same here, I have no vacation time left. Which is very sad because starting January I have to work 6 days a week for four motnhs with no time off!:(

BTW I saw Phil on the train this morning and forgot to tell him to have anice holiday, make sure you do that for me.

Jessica

:cry: :cry: I spent all summer in Europe and capped it off in Ibiza :cry: and now I have no vacation time left. Oh booo hooo

:laugh:

Ugh, I know, this sucks, I'm the only one here, I have like an hour more of crap to do before I can think about leaving.

I'm pounding a pint of egg nog when I get home and opening my little brother's presents.

i have two hours left before i can think bout leavin....

haha i am gonna do the same thing but check out my little sisters presents ;)

Guys, I think this whole Santa thing might be a hoax. :(

Dude, what are you talking about?? Santa and I are hanging out, pounding Guiness by the gallon right now! Just because you got the Santa-shaft tonight, doesn't mean he's not fo' real! :pint:

I'm going to settle down for my long winter's nap now.... goodnight and Merry Christmas!

(ps :jawdrop: I can't believe you just posted and I was here to read it!)