Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So, Is Cherri worth going to????

exit82

When Metro opened I think back in 1998 the Place Was off the Wall right from the start that dude Pete know exactly what he was doing and had a plan and you can just tell that is was gonna work… Results Metro is still there and on the Charts.

YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO FUCKIN CLUE. METRO WAS NOT EVEN GOOD UNTIL A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO AND NOW IT IS THE HOT SPOT ON FRIDAY. RICHIE WAS NOT EVEN THAT BIG WHEN HE FIRST STARTED SPINNING AT METRO BUT LOOK AT HIM NOW. IT TAKES TIME.

Originally posted by exit82

When Metro opened I think back in 1998 the Place Was off the Wall right from the start that dude Pete know exactly what he was doing and had a plan and you can just tell that is was gonna work… Results Metro is still there and on the Charts.

YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO FUCKIN CLUE. METRO WAS NOT EVEN GOOD UNTIL A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO AND NOW IT IS THE HOT SPOT ON FRIDAY. RICHIE WAS NOT EVEN THAT BIG WHEN HE FIRST STARTED SPINNING AT METRO BUT LOOK AT HIM NOW. IT TAKES TIME.

I totally agree you.... I started going to Metro when it first started on Fridays Richie Rydell can back that up and it was nothing like it is now so it shows how places like Metro took time to be what it is....

and for the guy with three post my egative attitude you show me a post about Cherri that I have been negative.... Stop sniffing shit up your nose then come talk to me

DID anyone go to Metro when it was alot smaller? I used to go on Thursday's when Alex spun. Thursday's where off the hook and the music was insane! Songs like "take me to the top", We were in the dark" and a bunch others.(all the memories)........................Mikey