Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bored... off topic.... tatoos?

So since I turned 18 I have been planning on getting a tattoo. Because I am artsy and I wanted to design it myself it has taken me until recently (2 years later none the less) to finally come up with something that I like. Sure, the design is a little cliche, but I love it. Now its just a matter of raising the money, finding an artist, and sitting under the needle.

So who else has a tatoo they would like to share with the rest of us CPers? Where is it located? What is it of? Any pics?

Does anyone know of any good tattoo places in the NY/NJ area that are worth going to and spending my money on?

...nice design...you didnt mention placement, but i will assume lower back...yummy...

as for me, i dont have pictures but i can describe...

upper left arm: native american head with long hair blowing out in the wind with a wolf head above him...they both have yellow eyes...no pupils...as if to appear in a transic state...full moon and some clouds in the background...

upper right arm: hawk in flight with a sun and mountains in the background...an arrow has been broken and the ends are grasped in the talons

i have a couple more but those are my favorites....

a desired third - man and woman in some sort of yin-yan position...perhaps using their hair as a bond as in a nice Gonzales I saw...but I havent had time to develop this one...I had a designer work on it but to no avail...

left tattoo was done at Lola's in Bogotas...no complaints...

right tattoo was done at Dr. Jules in Flagstaff, Arizona...well known but now defunct or at least the doctor has taken flight...

Originally posted by teklord310

Nah check the brows 'n bush... i knew it from day one.

Let me tap into my sky toilet cam... ;)

toilet sky cam huh... thats gross

so what do you do with that count how many bloody tampons i pull out of my pussy? or do you do fecal studies to see what i have eaten?

Originally posted by jennEfer

toilet sky cam huh... thats gross

so what do you do with that count how many bloody tampons i pull out of my pussy? or do you do fecal studies to see what i have eaten?

Not really... I just wanted to know old your fetuses are when you dump em out your twat?

WOW this is getting rediculous. :eek: I love IT!!!