Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hybrid fans..

Originally posted by codica3

Exactly. :aright: It will be a wonderful nite. :D

Maybe it can be the end of my night.....last year I was practically out for 3 days straight....

House party (9 pm to 1:30 pm) --> Shelter grand opening (2 am to 7 am) --> house party (7 am to 9:30 am) ---> Junior (9:30 am to 7 pm) --> Daybreaks (7 pm to midnite) --> Novocento (midnite to 4 am) --> House party (4 am to 8 am) --> sleep (8 am to 8 pm) --> Tronic (10 pm to 4 am) --> afterparty at Viktor's (4 am --> 8 am).

Lets see if we can replicate this shit. Only I don't want to end up paying 200 bucks this time :D

Originally posted by brickhouse

Maybe it can be the end of my night.....last year I was practically out for 3 days straight....

House party (9 pm to 1:30 pm) --> Shelter grand opening (2 am to 7 am) --> house party (7 am to 9:30 am) ---> Junior (9:30 am to 7 pm) --> Daybreaks (7 pm to midnite) --> Novocento (midnite to 4 am) --> House party (4 am to 8 am) --> sleep (8 am to 8 pm) --> Tronic (10 pm to 4 am) --> afterparty at Viktor's (4 am --> 8 am).

Lets see if we can replicate this shit. Only I don't want to end up paying 200 bucks this time :D

Ohh shit! And you say you're getting old?! I can guarantee I'm younger than you and I can't even do that!

This year, Hybrid better be included in your 3 day festivities. :D

Originally posted by teklord310

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to retake one of my finals on the 24th!!! Shit!! I'm soooo fuckin pissed off right now. This totally sucks balls. There is no way inhell I can make it. DamiT!! h:mad: :mad: :mad:

no howells for me... no hybrid for you...

its funny how exams work that way