New York, NY 10012-1429

http://newyork.citysearch.com/profile/7109142/

We get a little trashed and then we head on to phase two:

Privilege

565 West 23rd St

New York, NY 10011

http://newyork.citysearch.com/profile/35698820/

Many thanks to irenegade7 for the hookup - $10 cover! :cool:

This will be a good time to be had by all...newbies are welcome...and ragga will buy one special lady a lapdance - how will I pick which one? My evil mind has until Saturday to figure something out ;)

Couple things here:

1. Privilege is a classy joint from what I heard, so don't be wearing any damn UFO's - Ragga ain't helping you if ya can't get in.

2. This one's for the first time titty tourists - Act like you've been there before. Bouncers will not take shit from peeps that act up and try to be too frisky with the ladies...they will whup your ass if you violate the rules - and if you do, I don't know ya! :aright:

Hope everyone can come out and make it - this should be one very interesting night. PM or IM me if y'all have any questions!

JUST BRING IT!

:hat: <------------phonk!

Ok ragga...Hook us up, sounds like one hell of a nite. But just a reminder, djmodel posted that this thingy has been planned for almost two years !! Make it Happen!!!! I'm all for it. I hope dj shows up, he sounds like one crazy MoFo i wanna meet...LOL I just hope he got his medication..you know how these street guys are...lol

And oh, btw, make sure you drag along some hunnies from the board, they sound like they know their shit, just wanna make sure;)

Ok guys....Its On!!!

Lets do this !!

Originally posted by irenegade7

BOOBIES BOOBIES :D

Personally I prefer a big ass but hey! That might be genetics u know

black men. BOOBIES.:D

LOL:laugh: Crazy MoFO....what the fuck dude, you want in or what?...Lets do shit son, looks like its gonna be awesome, jump on the friggin bandwagon...:D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by magellanmax

LOL:laugh: Crazy MoFO....what the fuck dude, you want in or what?...Lets do shit son, looks like its gonna be awesome, jump on the friggin bandwagon...:D

oh brother... forget it I am out

Guest gabo
Originally posted by progressive2

nothing better than seeing a chick with fake tits and five pounds of makeup shaking her ass for dollars and quarters :laugh::rolleyes:

dollars and quarters??! what do you think I am made of money? I was thinking of pennies and maybe nickels

Originally posted by clubkat

still wishing i could go. . .i want a lapdance with boobies in my face:(

. . .crotch on crotch. . .boobie against boobie. . .

...one night after work i'll take you to a place where i know the manager...we'll hook it all up...and i'll buy...

p.s. when can i give you a greek lapdance?