Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cheesy ferry corsten !!!!!

erice3

how in the world this guy could be a dj????

oops...forgot , 2002 anybody can be a dj....

producers go back to the studio room and dj's to the turntables please......

it must be a financial situation... producers come out with one or two tracks a year and get some money....(some) ...dj's play the tracks of those guys and make 100 times more money than the producers.... yeah... i knew it. a money situation folks...

not quality , but financial!!!!!

i remember good old frankie bones.... do it for the scene and not the green !!!!!!!

and so this guy ferry corsten is now a dj .... please how chessy !!!!!! we had enough with ..boy george, darren emerson, nick warren,etc, etc..oh i heard bono of u2 started spinning too

oops watch out people...there they come...

i miss those good old dj times !!!!

real dj's... real music !!!!!

;) ;) :D

Originally posted by erice3

i remember good old frankie bones.... do it for the sce and not the green !!!!!!!

i miss those good old dj times !!!! ;) ;) :D

Frankie Bones there is a has been! The guy will spin for 5o buchs and a 6 of Meister Brau!:laugh: :laugh:

No all kidding aside Frankie still rocks! His new CD is awsome!

i don't defend the man frankie b. i just give him my respect..yes he might suck as a dj...but what i'm saying is about the phrase

"do it for the scene and not the green" which was said around '91 in the early the days of the electronic underground dance scene in america (ny of course.)......... which helped us to do the things we did so now people can go out and still find good music and good dj's in the underground dance scene...

i believe f.b. took it from a hard cord track in '91.

and the pop dj's??? and the ones who just do it for the money because their records don't sell enough??? well that's a different story.......those destroy the dance scene....

i heard the son of jimmy page is also a dj .. i think he could tour with the son of ozzy who happens to be a dj too.....

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I can't imagine that Ferry didn't also DJ first before he started producing. About 99% of the guys out there produced once they were already low level DJs. However, Ferry's been DJing for many many years now, and he's been a resident at some club in Ibiza (can't remember which one) since at least 1999. So it's not as if he all of a sudden started DJing just to make some extra money....

In my opinion, if you're going to bitch about someone who should only be producing and not DJing, at least bitch about Josh Wink or Landslide or someone like that who's an amazing producer but manages to trainwreck 10 times a night despite the fact that they've been spinning for years...

Originally posted by brickhouse

In my opinion, if you're going to bitch about someone who should only be producing and not DJing, at least bitch about Josh Wink or Landslide or someone like that who's an amazing producer but manages to trainwreck 10 times a night despite the fact that they've been spinning for years...

you left out BT

Originally posted by brickhouse

Ferry's been DJing for many many years now, and he's been a resident at some club in Ibiza (can't remember which one) since at least 1999.

Judgement Sunday@Eden:aright:

You don't get to play at every major trance club in the world on a regular basis if you are cheesy and a bad dj.

I think you will find ozzy osbourne son has been djing for a numbers of years and although I have not heard him he is suppose to be good at what he does. He also gains no publicity from his fathers television show.

cheers Zade