Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BIGGEST ANOUNCMENT IN NJ NIGHTCLUB HISTORY...frm METRO!

ml2k1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u guys are ripping off the ceiling, puttin a dome on the place and renting out the sun for the rest of the winter, a mini ocean with a beach off to the left of george's bar and 3 hookers brought in for every guy that walks through the door. wow, thanks metro.

Originally posted by dogekid

u guys are ripping off the ceiling, puttin a dome on the place and renting out the sun for the rest of the winter, a mini ocean with a beach off to the left of george's bar and 3 hookers brought in for every guy that walks through the door. wow, thanks metro.

you forgot about the womens only Volleyball game all night

Originally posted by tempkid

I know, petey told me friday.

My mouth is shut.

All I can say is WOW

I would recomend people show up at 7pm that night to be safe on getting in.

I still don't believe it though, but if it happens George I give you guys major props.:D

I knew it....................you guys are getting Wayne Newton aren't you.....................the ladies love that son of a bitch.

Alls i can say, is that it will be ANOTHER Metro Lounge FIRST.....

I know we were the first for alot of MAJOR things in jersey:

DANNY TENAGLIA

LUZ DIVINA

LIQUID BLAST

STAGE SHOWS & all the other "stuff" we do....

BUT THIS WILL BE EVEN BIGGER.....

Here is the last thing i will say.............IT IS NOT A DJ (We already have ,IN MY OPINION,the best dj in the tri state area spinning EVERY FRIDAY, yes , i did say the BEST,......if you dont agree,come in on ANY friday night and see what he does for yourself)

It is NOT a live performance.............After luz divina, where do you go from there?( Most increadible reaction to a song i have ever witnessed)

Yes guys, i know i am teasing you and fuckin with you guys a little bit, but when i do tell you, i think you guys.........ESPECIALLY you, THE TRUE HARDCORE CLUBBERS, will be "pretty happy" to say the least ........:D

Originally posted by ml2k1

Alls i can say, is that it will be ANOTHER Metro Lounge FIRST.....

I know we were the first for alot of MAJOR things in jersey:

DANNY TENAGLIA

LUZ DIVINA

LIQUID BLAST

STAGE SHOWS & all the other "stuff" we do....

BUT THIS WILL BE EVEN BIGGER.....

Here is the last thing i will say.............IT IS NOT A DJ (We already have ,IN MY OPINION,the best dj in the tri state area spinning EVERY FRIDAY, yes , i did say the BEST,......if you dont agree,come in on ANY friday night and see what he does for yourself)

It is NOT a live performance.............After luz divina, where do you go from there?( Most increadible reaction to a song i have ever witnessed)

Yes guys, i know i am teasing you and fuckin with you guys a little bit, but when i do tell you, i think you guys.........ESPECIALLY you, THE TRUE HARDCORE CLUBBERS, will be "pretty happy" to say the least ........:D

what the hell are you doing up on christmas on CP !!

at 1am?

this is ME time bro!?!!

goto sleep old man.....

love ya son have a happy