Clubplanet Nightlife Community

guys: does it feel like we're copping a feel when we...

weyes

i've wondered this for a long time - i need an answer :) . first, i'll explain how it feels when done to me.

i can be talking to a guy, and, while gesturing and talking, or walking somewhere together, etc., we may touch each other offhand. this is with people i've just met at a club/party, or people i already know. but it can just seem like everyday kinds of taps and such, unless they're in certain places. for instance, if a guy puts his hand lower than a certain point on my torso, it feels like it's a sexual thing. (i'm doing a horrible job explaining this; i hope you guys can follow :worry: ) but, if it's somewhere like on my shoulder, not really.

now, upper arms are my big thing, when it comes to guys :drool: . so, if i do happen to grab a hold of one, i'm totally copping a feel ;):D . so here's my question, does it feel like that to you, guys? or is it just like when someone grabs my arm - nothing sexual at all?

...depends on who it is and how it's done...sometimes it's a nice surprise when you have a little something going on but havent really expressed it and then you grab her lower back a certain way to get by her or she grabs your arm a certain way to pull you in to tell you something...everything can be perceived as a flirtation at some point...it's picking up on it that's key...

Originally posted by weyes

hmmm :worry: ... i'm not too satisfied with these replies; didn't really help me out with my question. could i have some more (or more specific) input, please?

Give me some time. I will reply on my break. Cause I know exactly what you are talkin about. :D

Originally posted by elementx

We are all guilty of it by the way... ;)

'k, but what i'm asking is really specific, i guess. i think it's commonly agreed that a woman's hips are a "the guy is getting beyond 'friendly'" zone. what i'm asking, is, do guys realize that upper arms are, for some girls (hello!)? and, i guess, would guys potentially feel violated if a girl were hanging around that area (or whatever) if they weren't at a certain point with a girl (as in, "i don't know you that well ;) ... )?

'k, but what i'm asking is really specific, i guess. i think it's commonly agreed that a woman's hips are a "the guy is getting beyond 'friendly'" zone. what i'm asking, is, do guys realize that upper arms are, for some girls (hello!)? and, i guess, would guys potentially feel violated if a girl were hanging around that area (or whatever) if they weren't at a certain point with a girl (as in, "i don't know you that well ;) ... )?

Grrr ok you forced me to answer...

I cannot talk from a womans point of view. But as a guy. I would say there are ways that I make contact to let that person know that I am attracted in a way. Some people catch the hint and some don't. Some places I will touch to pass that hint and I know I am " In Violation " and if denied I will gladly lift.

Places...

Right above the knee. ( When sitting of course. )

Upper arms.

Lower back and hips.

Also the back of the neck.

I guess some of those are blatently sexual. But I am just talking from what I know or have done.

As far as myself. I guess it depends on who it is. Cause I have had long term friends and they all touch me in the areas where I would think if you didn't know me you would be doing it in a sexual or flirtatious way. I am the same. My upper arms. I guess from going to the gym all the time and for someone to touch my upper arm then compliment and then keep there hands there well I would consider that sexual. A friendly hug is a friendly hug. But when I am sitting and the girl puts there arms around me from behind and puts her hands over my chest. And of course anyone who runs there nails on top of my head better be ready for what is to happen next. :D

I don't know if I answered you. But that is how I feel. I worked a 20 hour shift yesterday and came back into work on 3 hours sleep. I hope I made some sense. If not. I will post again when I am awake... :D

I think I replied in more of a sexual places type of way. But all in all you get the drift.

All in all I would not consider it copping a feel like some would. I would consider it breaking the ice. It usually gives the other one the next move. I guess that would be in a romantic sense.

Originally posted by elementx

I think I replied in more of a sexual places type of way. But all in all you get the drift.

pretty much my question was all about arms; that was why i wasn't satisfied before. but your going into specifics is very much appreciated :aright::D .

but ok, i guess what you said about arms makes sense - i'll throw that into this thought: if it's something on which a guy works at the gym, it's probably something he knows is attractive to others :D . thanks so much, elementx, that's been really enlightening :clap2: !

now i just wish that co-worker with the great uppers weren't such an ignoramus!

pretty much my question was all about arms; that was why i wasn't satisfied before. but your going into specifics is very much appreciated :aright::D .

but ok, i guess what you said about arms makes sense - i'll throw that into this thought: if it's something on which a guy works at the gym, it's probably something he knows is attractive to others :D . thanks so much, elementx, that's been really enlightening :clap2: !

now i just wish that co-worker with the great uppers weren't such an ignoramus!

;) Anytime. At least now I know how to get you all hot and bothered if we ever meet up... :laugh: