Clubplanet Nightlife Community

accents...

dgmodel

met a girl last night, with the most beautiful accent... grrr bebe... what a turn on... and more importantly she was highly educated, and damn good looking... rare catch, after a evening of shannanagins yesterday, going out for a lil datey date on saturday!!! bizonka!~!

Originally posted by dgmodel

met a girl last night, with the most beautiful accent... grrr bebe... what a turn on... and more importantly she was highly educated, and damn good looking... rare catch, after a evening of shannanagins yesterday, going out for a lil datey date on saturday!!! bizonka!~!

Accents can be sooo hott...:drool:

Originally posted by perns2002

WHat kinda accent????????? was it?

funny you ask... it's columbian/british... shes originally from columbia however studied finance in the UK... 6months ago she moved here... and bam!!! the mix is like penelope cruz meets catherine zeta jones... in any event... its definately something i never heard before... and the sad thing is shes taking speech classes to lose the accent... :(

funny you ask... it's columbian/british... shes originally from columbia however studied finance in the UK... 6months ago she moved here... and bam!!! the mix is like penelope cruz meets catherine zeta jones... in any event... its definately something i never heard before... and the sad thing is shes taking speech classes to lose the accent... :(

bullshit...

it like broken chinglish...

That sounds like sassa's voice :cool:

you know what i find funny... fuckin madonna tours the UK back in 1987 for a few concerts... has an accent for 6yrs now... however like two years ago she toured china for like a few months and comes back with nothing... i dont get it... lol... what a weirdo...

Originally posted by phatman

...sometimes i put on a fake accent to pick up bar flies...

(have fun marko...let us know what columbian british phrases she throws out during sex...)

lol... she was fiending to learn slang... and ironically enough she said she loved my accent!!! lol.. my accent... i dont even have one... must be that ny ish...

what a weirdo...

...i'd say that sums it all up about madonna right there...you know a client of mine used to be in the psychology field and says that if you start adjusting your accent to the person you are conversating with it is a sign of sociological intelligence and sensitivity...but what madonna has done is simply ridiculous...

... she was fiending to learn slang... and ironically enough she said she loved my accent!!! lol.. my accent... i dont even have one... must be that ny ish...

...everytime i talk to someone from the midwest or even west coast on the phone, they are like, "oh you must be from ny with that accent" and ofcourse i dont believe that i have one as well...i think the worst accent i know of from the us is wisconsin...it is truly whiney...even though on a side note, one of my clients is from there and she is one of the smartest, hottest chicas i know of..been chasing her for years...i could get over the accent real quick...

if it sounds so good, then tell her to stop taking the classes

Originally posted by phatman

...i'd say that sums it all up about madonna right there...you know a client of mine used to be in the psychology field and says that if you start adjusting your accent to the person you are conversating with it is a sign of sociological intelligence and sensitivity...but what madonna has done is simply ridiculous...

...everytime i talk to someone from the midwest or even west coast on the phone, they are like, "oh you must be from ny with that accent" and ofcourse i dont believe that i have one as well...i think the worst accent i know of from the us is wisconsin...it is truly whiney...even though on a side note, one of my clients is from there and she is one of the smartest, hottest chicas i know of..been chasing her for years...i could get over the accent real quick...

When I am on the phone, they usually don't notice the accent as must. Perhaps because I don't have a tough one. But they do notice that I am East Coast due to the fact that, we in general talk fast and are in a rush. We need things asap, Stat........ FYI

i love girls with british accents, maybe it's an american fetish, but i just find it so damn sexy. the same goes with french accents.

i'd still go far girl that's not as good looking, but have a good accent.

on the otherhand, nothing is worse than either a southern accent or an indian accent. man i can't stand indian accents, i feel like i'm talking to apu from the simpsons. especially those indians that come right out of the villages, it's like they're not even speaking english. i hate to be mean about my people, but it's true.