Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Baldbull do you work for Cherri?

esco

Originally posted by esco

Good, thats what i wanted to hear. Thats exactly why Me and my crew will never step foot into that place.

Motherfucker is so cocky on this board.

after the first opening night i posted a really negative review, you would have though i killed the guys children by his reaction. hey exit 82 i think u remember, u were being a punk as well...but now u see, the place is just BEATTTTTT.

Originally posted by esco

Good, thats what i wanted to hear. Thats exactly why Me and my crew will never step foot into that place.

Motherfucker is so cocky on this board.

Esco I totally understand where your coming from there is alot of drama but tell you what come by with your crew I work the door I will take care of you guys I will comp you and reduce your entire crew... Just come by and check it out

Badass

Originally posted by ericone

after the first opening night i posted a really negative review, you would have though i killed the guys children by his reaction. hey exit 82 i think u remember, u were being a punk as well...but now u see, the place is just BEATTTTTT.

Ericone, we met and I know your cool and all, but com'on, the place is far from beat. Elite did a great job with the re-grandopening of this place. I had my doubts after the first reviews it recieved. Unfortunately all this bullshit is really making the place look bad. I only got involved in the drama to defend Joe Giorgio, who I think happens to be a very talented DJ, but unfortunately some people carried the bullshit a little too far. All in all, I hope the place does well.

baldbitch if you do work for cherry let me give u some advice. for one the place looks like a catering hall at a VFW w/ EV speakers in 4 corners and u plastered some cherries on the wall. 2nd maybe u should tell ur djs to do some record shoppin the fact that these people still spin in ur eyes, goin thru it and reina on a regular basis is baffling. it doesnt matter if their names are known or not all that matters is if they have talent and great track selection. of course ur rebuttle or their rebuttle will be well i want to get the crowd moving w/ something they know. how about dropping a track thats not known and people will be like "oh shit this is banging". then again im pretty sure one of these guys spun at china club which says enough right there. so good luck w/ ur new and improved establishment cause its gonna be a long winter.

Originally posted by stiffler

Ericone, we met and I know your cool and all, but com'on, the place is far from beat. Elite did a great job with the re-grandopening of this place. I had my doubts after the first reviews it recieved. Unfortunately all this bullshit is really making the place look bad. I only got involved in the drama to defend Joe Giorgio, who I think happens to be a very talented DJ, but unfortunately some people carried the bullshit a little too far. All in all, I hope the place does well.

nah i know, i havent been there since the first opening night and my original review was of the old party, which was absolutely beat! why do u think they NEEDED to get a new party??!!! Place woulda bombed. Unfortunately the stigma of that old party is still around and unless they do BIG THINGS up there, cherri will have trouble for a while. It's not blowing anyone away, thats for sure.

nah i know, i havent been there since the first opening night and my original review was of the old party, which was absolutely beat! why do u think they NEEDED to get a new party??!!! Place woulda bombed. Unfortunately the stigma of that old party is still around and unless they do BIG THINGS up there, cherri will have trouble for a while. It's not blowing anyone away, thats for sure.

I hear what your saying, but I personally would like to see this party do well. This past saturday was a taste of how good it could be and hopefully that continues. Unfortunately some people are throwing a monkey wrench into the buzz and all this drama is getting really ridiculous. Hateres hate, players play and thats just the way it is guess.................

Have a Merry Christmas

i haven't been hee to make an opinion but ido know that the promoters are real good at what they do

my opinion on th baldbull he will be the down fall to club cherri

the owner should give the promoters full power to do what they want and the club will be good

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Esco I totally understand where your coming from there is alot of drama but tell you what come by with your crew I work the door I will take care of you guys I will comp you and reduce your entire crew... Just come by and check it out

Badass

thanks for the offer, but I'll pass. Sucks, because my friends are cool with joe giorgio too.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU FOR WHAT YOU POSTED BACK THEN. HOWEVER I HAVE TO ADMIT I WAS THERE SATURDAY AND IT WAS 1000 TIMES BETTER THEN THE FIRST OPENING NIGHT. LIKE I SAID AND WILL ALWAYS SAY YOU REALLY CANT JUDGE A PLACE RIGHT FROM THE START.

Originally posted by exit82

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU FOR WHAT YOU POSTED BACK THEN. HOWEVER I HAVE TO ADMIT I WAS THERE SATURDAY AND IT WAS 1000 TIMES BETTER THEN THE FIRST OPENING NIGHT. LIKE I SAID AND WILL ALWAYS SAY YOU REALLY CANT JUDGE A PLACE RIGHT FROM THE START.

good point!!

i wish you woulda said that on my post about my lounge im opening in feb. it seems that no matter what u say or what comment u have on this board, you are always open for a bashing of some sort!! oh well, i just hope to have the same CP support that cherri did!! See u sat!!!

Jerry c :D

www.njnycafterhours.com

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

good point!!

i wish you woulda said that on my post about my lounge im opening in feb. it seems that no matter what u say or what comment u have on this board, you are always open for a bashing of some sort!! oh well, i just hope to have the same CP support that cherri did!! See u sat!!!

Jerry c :D

www.njnycafterhours.com

guy definitely plays devil's advocate.

I never post a club review, but let me say this.....Cherri is one of the biggest and best rooms in New Jersey. Giorgio will do a great job there. I had a blast at Cherri and think that all they need is a couple more subwoofers to fix their sound. This, I was told, is already being put in. I also believe that Elite entertainment know's exactly what is needed and they will make this place great. All they need is for you to see the place. it is BIG, great dance floor, cages, good bars, beautiful VIP room. The past they lacked good promotion, but now Elite is there and in January this place will blow up. Everyone also needs to realize that this is possibly the worst time to take over a club. When the holiday settles away, I suggest that you go out to club Cherri when Elite is in full control. YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!

Moo

DJ Anthony Moussa

www.njguido.com

Originally posted by fuckcherri

You are better off man... better places to spend your money.... that on people who make fake names to hype their club up on messageboards...

I'd really like to know what your talking about. I saw no newbies posting hype, only jerk-off newbies trying to put it down..........ie-yourself. Almost makes me wonder who's behind trying to beat this place down. All I know, is this past saturday was definitely a good time. Is that a bad thing? I don't think so...............

Merry Christmas everyone

Originally posted by stiffler

I'd really like to know what your talking about. I saw no newbies posting hype, only jerk-off newbies trying to put it down..........ie-yourself. Almost makes me wonder who's behind trying to beat this place down. All I know, is this past saturday was definitely a good time. Is that a bad thing? I don't think so...............

Merry Christmas everyone

Yes it was a good time, cp must have been paid off cause i posted like 5 times about cherri and all the posts were pulled, i even posted a poll to see what people thought of it as well, and that was also pulled, some were moved to the drama section, no more is cp a speak your mind board because it looks like they take it in the ass from cherri.

Originally posted by fuckcherri

Yes it was a good time, cp must have been paid off cause i posted like 5 times about cherri and all the posts were pulled, i even posted a poll to see what people thought of it as well, and that was also pulled, some were moved to the drama section, no more is cp a speak your mind board because it looks like they take it in the ass from cherri.

You have to do with class man. All you wanted to do was start drama.