Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Baldbull do you work for Cherri?

esco

Originally posted by abefroman

2nd maybe u should tell ur djs to do some record shoppin the fact that these people still spin in ur eyes, goin thru it and reina on a regular basis is baffling. it doesnt matter if their names are known or not all that matters is if they have talent and great track selection. of course ur rebuttle or their rebuttle will be well i want to get the crowd moving w/ something they know. how about dropping a track thats not known and people will be like "oh shit this is banging".

through the years i've learned that the most important people to please in a club are the girls. girls love vocals. 95% of girls like songs they are familiar with. of course gti, reina, and luz are older songs but when it is 1 am and the dance floor is not as packed as it should be you have to put on sure fire hits. you might not like them but a lot of people still do. i have plenty of new tracks that no one has ever heard that you would have said "oh shit this is banging", but most of the other people would have probably left the dance floor. its a shame but lot of people do not want to hear tracks they've never heard. if it was up to me i would play new tracks all night. i wanted to make the majority happy and by the reaction i got from the dance floor i think i did. im just trying to please the majority.

merry christmas!

-mike loikith :)

very well said mike....I agree 100%....but I think that these people on this board feel it is necessary to throw in their two cents with everything. You know as well as I do Mike that the women in the nightclub make the night itself happen (wise words of my mentor)....if it takes a cheesy vocal to get them on the dancefloor and the guys to follow we will do it.