Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who is

Originally posted by xxsplashxx

NYE to Sunday Morning:confused: You must still be out of it from last week to even ask a question like that:laugh: :laugh:

Bro, don't be fooled. He is trying to cover up for himself!

He can't fool me. He thaught NYE was on saturday night.

I remember he kept mentioning at afterhours this past week " I can't wait for next saturday at Metro" I was like "what is going on next saturday at Metro" he was like "NYE you asshole" I'm pretty sure I explained to him that it was on a tuesday, I guess he just forgot.

Originally posted by tempkid

Bro, don't be fooled. He is trying to cover up for himself!

He can't fool me. He thaught NYE was on saturday night.

I remember he kept mentioning at afterhours this past week " I can't wait for next saturday at Metro" I was like "what is going on next saturday at Metro" he was like "NYE you asshole" I'm pretty sure I explained to him that it was on a tuesday, I guess he just forgot.

no i knew newyears was tuesday i meant to say from friday 2 tuesday ill be honest all i remeber was telling my freinds im going to arc with u and then they leave and u leave 2 i got stuck taking a cab home

Originally posted by trewguy

no i knew newyears was tuesday i meant to say from friday 2 tuesday ill be honest all i remeber was telling my freinds im going to arc with u and then they leave and u leave 2 i got stuck taking a cab home

I'm sorry about that, but don't you remember I left around 6am to go back home? I had to leave because I reliased I had a buisy day and needed to go home and get some sleep.

I didn't want to be a party pooper and kick everyone out of the room, so I left you guys there and just told you guys to check me out and make sure you don't break anything or leave anything behind becasue the room was under my name. So who was the last one to leave, I hope they checked me out.

Originally posted by tempkid

I'm sorry about that, but don't you remember I left around 6am to go back home? I had to leave because I reliased I had a buisy day and needed to go home and get some sleep.

I didn't want to be a party pooper and kick everyone out of the room, so I left you guys there and just told you guys to check me out and make sure you don't break anything or leave anything behind becasue the room was under my name. So who was the last one to leave, I hope they checked me out.

kosta we cleaned and nothing was broken