Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What to do on XMas Eve?..

My family is not big on Christmas Eve...we do everything on Christmas Day. When i was little I did the whole put out cookies, make santa a list, wait up...wake up in the middle of the nite with my brother and try to concoct a way to sneak downstairs to see our presents....little devils we were.

But we open gifts Xmas morning, all go to church, come home, all the womens start cookin'....the mens are watching tv...playin cards....getting a little crunked....then we eat around 3 or 4ish....then clean up watch some tv, talk, out comes the photo albums...the dessert hits the place, drinks are pouring, all the womens are feeling the wine from dinner, mens are now gambling in the livin room.....

Soon enough everyone is feelin toasty and then my relatives forget they already gave me money and give me some more :) I love xmas!!

PS TOnite i am going to hoboken with my jewbie friends :) Most likely sushi samba and then a local bar in hoboken...NO JOKIN

Originally posted by dirtysanchezz

Hey here's an idea for ya, why don't you gargle donkey balls all night long. And then call me in the morning. Fuck face!

:heart: merry xmas guy

btw.. this post was from last year when i actually posted sensible questions/thoughts.

roderick.. eat up buddy, just b sure to trim down for bball. Serg is done.