Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn ibclubbin

Guest djdrip2002

Guest djdrip2002

i hate people like you who hate for no reason

dont think that you such a know it all since youve only been going to sf for a year kid

you act like such a pro when your really a rookie..

Originally posted by djdrip2002

what a feg...

kid has no time for music but claims to be a dj HAHA!

lmfao dj drip, ex king of the exit cheese mixes that he flooded all over audiogalaxy, starts a fight with me out of nowhere? you fucking 17 year old want to start telling me about music? about sf? boy you dont know the first thing about shit.......2 months ago AFTER I UNBLOCKED FROM MY BUDDY LIST FOR BEING THE MOST ANNOYING PRICK I HAVE EVER BEEN BOTHERED BY FROM CLUBPLANET you were IMing me asking for some fuckin track that you never even heard, Gay straight i believe it was, and that you were tellin me you were gonna start goin to "Sound factory" cause you heard it was fun

and I dont have time for music because i have a full time job, something you wouldnt know about because you are 17 and are either still in high school or you are too much of a degenerate to go to college and now you spend your weekends in k-holes at your new favorite club:rolleyes:

so you've been a JP dick rider for 3 months....dont act like youre something you arent....prepare to be burnt out by the time you are 18....enjoy the good times now, bump your tina and fall into every k-hole you can because your life is about to end real soon, whether you realize it or not

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

lmfao dj drip, ex king of the exit cheese mixes that he flooded all over audiogalaxy, starts a fight with me out of nowhere? you fucking 17 year old want to start telling me about music? about sf? boy you dont know the first thing about shit.......2 months ago AFTER I UNBLOCKED FROM MY BUDDY LIST FOR BEING THE MOST ANNOYING PRICK I HAVE EVER BEEN BOTHERED BY FROM CLUBPLANET you were IMing me asking for some fuckin track that you never even heard, Gay straight i believe it was, and that you were tellin me you were gonna start goin to "Sound factory" cause you heard it was fun

and I dont have time for music because i have a full time job, something you wouldnt know about because you are 17 and are either still in high school or you are too much of a degenerate to go to college and now you spend your weekends in k-holes at your new favorite club:rolleyes:

so you've been a JP dick rider for 3 months....dont act like youre something you arent....prepare to be burnt out by the time you are 18....enjoy the good times now, bump your tina and fall into every k-hole you can because your life is about to end real soon, whether you realize it or not

BG

oh relax, you decided to hang up the bandana after you finally get a girlfriend...and now you act like your too good for the place you've been sweatin the whole last year...please

Originally posted by smokesum

oh relax, you decided to hang up the bandana after you finally get a girlfriend...and now you act like your too good for the place you've been sweatin the whole last year...please

girlfriends can often make u realize alot of things.. in barry's case it has made him realize he is a homo.. jk.. lol

shows what you know...i met her there and we still go together once in a while:rolleyes:

i dont sweat the place because the place has changed...or maybe i have grown up...either way my impression isnt the same anymore...the naivity is gone and SF sure doesnt look the same through sober eyes......

BG

shows what you know...i met her there and we still go together once in a while:rolleyes:

i dont sweat the place because the place has changed...or maybe i have grown up...either way my impression isnt the same anymore...the naivity is gone and SF sure doesnt look the same through sober eyes......

BG

if u think the place has changed goin periodically for a yr then u know how i feel about the once great sf goin since fri w/ baez. thats y ive gone maybe 5 times since summer of 2001

yea thats why ive gone 3 times in the last 4 years

....im glad to see Barry got his priorities in check, good luck

apparently people have been getting this impression that i am "holier than thou" or something of late because i am "anti-sf"

1. Ive always been holier than thou :D

2. Im not anti-SF, i just dont feel it the way i used to

BG

BG

Exactly why I stopped going entirely for almost a year and bashed the place consistantly........

btw........you come to realize it is what it is and it ain't gonna change so let it be.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Exactly why I stopped going entirely for almost a year and bashed the place consistantly........

btw........you come to realize it is what it is and it ain't gonna change so let it be.

i think we all take clubbin way too seriously....its just fun, but we develop rules and standards and the whole message board thing just pushes it all out of control....

BG

Guest djdrip2002

nah u got it all wrong DICK

yea im 17 and ye i just started going in the summer but hows that a big of a difference from you

youve been going half a year more and i dont care whos been going more or less

i go there sober

never have i tried a drug cause i go only for the music

so shut the fuck up

just know your the one who started saying stupid shit for no reason

haha i didnt im u for gay straight i imed u for some other song that i didnt have

and ye i do go to school and im not a druggy so calm down you fuckin poser

Originally posted by djdrip2002

nah u got it all wrong DICK

yea im 17 and ye i just started going in the summer but hows that a big of a difference from you

youve been going half a year more and i dont care whos been going more or less

i go there sober

never have i tried a drug cause i go only for the music

so shut the fuck up

just know your the one who started saying stupid shit for no reason

haha i didnt im u for gay straight i imed u for some other song that i didnt have

and ye i do go to school and im not a druggy so calm down you fuckin poser

Perfect example of why the place blows bunch of 17 yr old homo's running around.