Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sad Christmans

Originally posted by jonyquest

Its Christmas time and i'm here in my place alone, i don't even have money to get my mom a gift. I lost my second job and today i had to tell my mom i might not be able to help her pay her rent money.

I'm so fucking depress in my room..... My mom is sad... :(

STEP 1

BUY SOME

rope.jpg

STEP 2

FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS

skeleton10-3.jpg

STEP 3

IF YOU FOLLOWED THE DIRECTIONS CLOSELY NOW YOU HAVE

AUTOSCALED30pc-knot-hangmans-noose-black-backdrop-18mm-manila-1-AJHD.JPG

STEP 4

SherylAnn.jpg

Originally posted by jonyquest

Its Christmas time and i'm here in my place alone, i don't even have money to get my mom a gift. I lost my second job and today i had to tell my mom i might not be able to help her pay her rent money.

I'm so fucking depress in my room..... My mom is sad... :(

I know that is must be a hard time for you and alot of insane things are crossing through your mind. That is normal everyone goes through these things. Im sure your mom understands and if she doesnt then be happy you are you and not the selfish person she is. When a family member pisses me off I like to pretend like im crushing there head from far away. Helps put a smile on your face too. All Im saying it think positive dont let life happen to you you make your life turn out the way you want to . Start looking for a second job and turn to your friend for a nice laugh. Be the psychiatirst in your life not the patient. You can pull yourself out of your sad little hole. Its like people say every minute extra that you spend sad outside of the natureal healing process is because you let yourself.

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Things like this happen for the better I got laid off a while ago and I was so depressed and upset... I got back on my feet sent out resume everywhere got a job with a 10,000 increase now I am happier than ever... so dont look down always keep your head up and things will be for the better

I say he just ends it, he even spelled christmas wrong, I don't think he has anything left to live for.

white-flower-gravestone.jpg

Originally posted by imnakedritenow

I say he just ends it, he even spelled christmas wrong, I don't think he has anything left to live for.

white-flower-gravestone.jpg

sometimes its not the big things that push people to cross that thin line between insanity and reality its small comments like these.

Originally posted by stardo

sometimes its not the big things that push people to cross that thin line between insanity and reality its small comments like these.

Awwwww....... he works in the same building as me..... I'll make sure he keeps his head up (like 2PAC).... poor guy.... so so many caring people on cp.... makes me feel all warm inside...

cheer.jpg

Originally posted by imnakedritenow

Awwwww....... he works in the same building as me..... I'll make sure he keeps his head up (like 2PAC).... poor guy.... so so many caring people on cp.... makes me feel all warm inside...

cheer.jpg

Are you making fun of me? Do you need to get smacked around:mad: :D