Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holy Fuckin White Christmas!!!

I drove over a "friends" house to have dinner with the family. I saw some flakes falling and we are at the dinner table, and everyone was like "OOooOOOO it's soooooo cute!" "It's a white christmas!" I'm like wow cool it's snowing. Then like an hour later it's still snowing and now it's like 4 hours from then and it's still snowing. Now it's time for me to leave. For anyone that knows what I drive this is very scary now because I have posi-rear. So I figured I'd take my chance. I made it home with the hazards on doing no more than 10mph with the car swinging left/right. Rte 17 and GS Parkway were not plowed and Rte 17 has a bunch of downed power lines. On parkway I was so bored and pissed I was giving the car gas so the ass would kick out and scare the shit outta the guy that was trying to pass me. So it took 120min to travel what normally takes me 5min. Ahhhhh I feel so much better now that I've vented.

FUCK THE SNOW!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Monday I'm buying a Denali.

Thanks for listening.

middlefinger3.jpg

bahhumbug.gif

Originally posted by imnakedritenow

I drove over a "friends" house to have dinner with the family. I saw some flakes falling and we are at the dinner table, and everyone was like "OOooOOOO it's soooooo cute!" "It's a white christmas!" I'm like wow cool it's snowing. Then like an hour later it's still snowing and now it's like 4 hours from then and it's still snowing. Now it's time for me to leave. For anyone that knows what I drive this is very scary now because I have posi-rear. So I figured I'd take my chance. I made it home with the hazards on doing no more than 10mph with the car swinging left/right. Rte 17 and GS Parkway were not plowed and Rte 17 has a bunch of downed power lines. On parkway I was so bored and pissed I was giving the car gas so the ass would kick out and scare the shit outta the guy that was trying to pass me. So it took 120min to travel what normally takes me 5min. Ahhhhh I feel so much better now that I've vented.

FUCK THE SNOW!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Monday I'm buying a Denali.

Thanks for listening.

middlefinger3.jpg

bahhumbug.gif

Stop your bitching.......:D

Its so nice out:D

we just had our twin blades out, now that was fun.......

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

this snow is crazy!! its sonice to ahve a white christmas but going to work tomorrow I hope the roads are ok :eek:

This snow is crazy... but still beautiful to me.... The last white Christmas was in 1969 (Read that on the NY Board) so I'm just appreciating it all!

But.... once I have to start shoveling, I know I will NOT be too happy..... :cuss:

:D

Originally posted by thehype

I hope your car can make it or else you will need to put plastic bags over your sneakers and walk your ass over there

:laugh: YES very true!!!!

*If anyone has a spare pair of snow boots and would like to donate them to me... please let me know....

Otherwise, as I was telling Jim, I'm gonna have to shovel my driveway w/sneakers and plastic bags over my feet!!!!! :laugh:

Originally posted by mystify82281

This snow is crazy... but still beautiful to me.... The last white Christmas was in 1969 (Read that on the NY Board) so I'm just appreciating it all!

But.... once I have to start shoveling, I know I will NOT be too happy..... :cuss:

:D

sorry sweets-

let them know that the last white christmans was on dec-25th 1999

something was happening that night - is why i remember

and that IS in NJ

Originally posted by liqidtouch

sorry sweets-

let them know that the last white christmans was on dec-25th 1999

something was happening that night - is why i remember

and that IS in NJ

Are you sure??? :confused: My family and I were talking about this... It might have been a white Thanksgiving, but I'm pretty sure the last White Christmas was one I didn't see....

Can someone verify this??? :confused::D

Originally posted by mystify82281

Are you sure??? :confused: My family and I were talking about this... It might have been a white Thanksgiving, but I'm pretty sure the last White Christmas was one I didn't see....

Can someone verify this??? :confused::D

well

i had my family here at it had just hit x-mas - i was watching something and mom and step dad were arguing over my usless brother

so i think i would remember that emotional instance,

ihad to go out side and insult them with saying MERRY CRIS- OH MG its snowing!!!

well merry x-mas anyway

and when you guys are done being superfluous come back inside and shut up so ican goto sleep since i see SANTA isnt comming to this bah-humbug house tonight....

thats just ths short of it all mysti;)