Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
raffieb

no more games vs died in ur arms

this is probably rare, but i really want the mix jp plays at factory for no more games v.s. i just died in your arms tonight. . . i got the 11 minute and the 6 minute versions, is there anymore that you guys have!?! i absolutely love the one he plays at sf!!!!

Originally posted by t3chmuzik

you can re-create it BUT it will never be PERFECT ;)

sg

who wants that shit to be perfect??? you think jp is perfect?? he cant even mix all he does when merging tracks is give a loud sound effect and fade another track in fuck that :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by djsex0matic

who wants that shit to be perfect??? you think jp is perfect?? he cant even mix all he does when merging tracks is give a loud sound effect and fade another track in fuck that :mad: :mad:

mergin new tracks lol thats a new one. ur right many times jp does use the efx to make a transition but the new track is already in he doesnt fade another in . though last time i heard him he was mostly just killin the bass on the track goin out, but other than that his mixin was better than usual

Originally posted by djsex0matic

ok yer a tool and u dont no sht so dont speak and go back in yer corner and get back to me when u no what the fuk u r talkin about

Happy Holidays

sg