Clubplanet Nightlife Community

no more games vs died in ur arms

raffieb

this is probably rare, but i really want the mix jp plays at factory for no more games v.s. i just died in your arms tonight. . . i got the 11 minute and the 6 minute versions, is there anymore that you guys have!?! i absolutely love the one he plays at sf!!!!

Originally posted by djsex0matic

who wants that shit to be perfect??? you think jp is perfect?? he cant even mix all he does when merging tracks is give a loud sound effect and fade another track in fuck that :mad: :mad:

mergin new tracks lol thats a new one. ur right many times jp does use the efx to make a transition but the new track is already in he doesnt fade another in . though last time i heard him he was mostly just killin the bass on the track goin out, but other than that his mixin was better than usual

Originally posted by djsex0matic

who wants that shit to be perfect??? you think jp is perfect?? he cant even mix all he does when merging tracks is give a loud sound effect and fade another track in fuck that :mad: :mad:

ok yer a tool and u dont no sht so dont speak and go back in yer corner and get back to me when u no what the fuk u r talkin about

Happy Holidays

sg