Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
ghhhhhost

Same Old Lakers..Same Old Ref's..NEW FUCKIN KINGS!

Yes....YEs....YES!!....we're takin it this yr..and ive never been so sure about something in my life as i am of this!...not even the ref's bullshit could save the lakers this time....fuckin dislocated right index finger and no call??? FUCK THAT!! we dont need the refs...!

Sacramento Queens huh?? SUCK A DICK BIG MAN

I hope they make it over the hump this year. They're my 2nd favorite team (behind my god-awful Knicks)

loved that they stuck the fat bastards words right back in his smug face

don't be so sure about taking it all though, they may cruise past the Lakers but they will have bigger fish to fry. Dallas is for real.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

Yes....YEs....YES!!....we're takin it this yr..and ive never been so sure about something in my life as i am of this!...not even the ref's bullshit could save the lakers this time....fuckin dislocated right index finger and no call??? FUCK THAT!! we dont need the refs...!

Sacramento Queens huh?? SUCK A DICK BIG MAN

WERD!!!!!!!!!!!!

my allegiance to the Lakers ended when they traded Nick..Eddie and Elden...i spent 12 yrs bleeding purple and gold...and they traded what was an awesome team...and i guarantee if they kept those 3 cats..they wouldnt have the problems theyre havin now...

as for the Kings....2 Yugo's on the team...A Turk who speaks Serbian....and C WEBB!!...how could i not love them?