Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am sick of some people on this board

acclubs

I cant stand the following people's posts....anyone agree?

Doubleplay....youre annoying..nuff said. You talk about how its weird to hang out with your cp friends on nye vs your real friends. I seriously am doubting that you have any real friends and that was your attempt at getting people to think you have real friends. You have zero respect on this board.

liqidtouch....dude seriously youre gay...not gay in terms of a fag...just gay. Say "Woohoo" one more time. :rolleyes: You choose to be nice to every girl on this site...dude, get over it....its a message board, not a singles site.

the moo.....ok we give you respect for your site, but lately youre using it for your own selfishness. DJ Anthony Mouissa? cmon man. no one cares to hear you on the decks. i went to deko one time when you were there...horrible! Stick to snapping pictures.

If these 3 stopped posting...this board would have less threads about "why this board sucks lately"

Rich

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by acclubs

I cant stand the following people's posts....anyone agree?

Doubleplay....youre annoying..nuff said. You talk about how its weird to hang out with your cp friends on nye vs your real friends. I seriously am doubting that you have any real friends and that was your attempt at getting people to think you have real friends. You have zero respect on this board.

liqidtouch....dude seriously youre gay...not gay in terms of a fag...just gay. Say "Woohoo" one more time. :rolleyes: You choose to be nice to every girl on this site...dude, get over it....its a message board, not a singles site.

the moo.....ok we give you respect for your site, but lately youre using it for your own selfishness. DJ Anthony Mouissa? cmon man. no one cares to hear you on the decks. i went to deko one time when you were there...horrible! Stick to snapping pictures.

If these 3 stopped posting...this board would have less threads about "why this board sucks lately"

Rich

YOU JUST EARNED MY RESPECT

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Originally posted by acclubs

Doubleplay....youre annoying..nuff said. You have zero respect on this board.

liqidtouch.... its a message board, not a singles site.

the moo..... Stick to snapping pictures.

Rich

Hey Rich......

Moo is a good sport, the rest of your comments are on!

:laugh::clap::aright::clap::laugh:

this is kinda funny. like i fuckin care. Half of my comments come by some friends who read the board from time to time and dont post. 3 times i went out to deko w friends and they were making fun of someone they thought was making complete fools of themselves when i looked it was nothing more than another CP person i would have never admitted knowing.

All i ever hear from alot of people that are actually in the industry is how it seems most of the people on the board just kiss a promoters ass just to get in free and let them get him drinks al night. When the night is over all the do is pay for their parking and thats it. i know of at least one place that said they had a bunch of CP people at the bar and at nights end the bar did the least amount of money and the bartenders made less than they almost ever make in tips.

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

All i ever hear from alot of people that are actually in the industry is how it seems most of the people on the board just kiss a promoters ass just to get in free and let them get him drinks al night. When the night is over all the do is pay for their parking and thats it. i know of at least one place that said they had a bunch of CP people at the bar and at nights end the bar did the least amount of money and the bartenders made less than they almost ever make in tips.

Man you really know how to make friends, now you're calling the people on the board cheap! I'm going to sick Misk on you, that little girl will bust your ass! :laugh: And dont change the subject bitch, Michigan sucks and so do you! :bigfinge:

Originally posted by njdionysus

Man you really know how to make friends, now you're calling the people on the board cheap! I'm going to sick Misk on you, that little girl will bust your ass! :laugh: And dont change the subject bitch, Michigan sucks and so do you! :bigfinge:

i didnt call anyone cheap i just said what some people had told me about people on this board. Ohio State is going to take it up the ass just like you do

this is kinda funny. like i fuckin care. Half of my comments come by some friends who read the board from time to time and dont post. 3 times i went out to deko w friends and they were making fun of someone they thought was making complete fools of themselves when i looked it was nothing more than another CP person i would have never admitted knowing.

:eek: :eek: :eek: You just opened up a whole new can of worms.

Not for nothing...I never get involved when you start drama w/ everyone on the board ...

But this time i must say something....

You always say you "HEARD"from a few people on this board...

You dont talk to anyone on this board.... no one talks to you or tells you shit!!!!! So If your gonna sit here and play "highschool" he said / she said bullshit spill some names or

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!!!

It sounds to me like you are jealous that some people on this board have formed a genuine bond and are really friends cause you were'nt able to....

STOP trying to make people think that we all talk about each other behind one anothers back!!!!

Let me be the first to say (and not behind your back)...

YOU ARE BEING AN ASSHOLE!!!!!!!! :mad:

Originally posted by hunnie818

Not for nothing...I never get involved when you start drama w/ everyone on the board ...

But this time i must say something....

You always say you "HEARD"from a few people on this board...

You dont talk to anyone on this board.... no one talks to you or tells you shit!!!!! So If your gonna sit here and play "highschool" he said / she said bullshit spill some names or

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!!!

It sounds to me like you are jealous that some people on this board have formed a genuine bond and are really friends cause you were'nt able to....

STOP trying to make people think that we all talk about each other behind one anothers back!!!!

Let me be the first to say (and not behind your back)...

YOU ARE BEING AN ASSHOLE!!!!!!!! :mad:

i didnt say anyone on the board told me these things. i said they were from friends. i also said some of the things i said were from MY friend who read this board and dont post. Also i said people who work at, run or own places have told me things. If you think people dont say shit behind peoples backs on here then thats kinda funny. i have heard alot of things that i havent said. Amazing things come out when people have a few drinks.

i didnt say anyone on the board told me these things. i said they were from friends. i also said some of the things i said were from MY friend who read this board and dont post. Also i said people who work at, run or own places have told me things. If you think people dont say shit behind peoples backs on here then thats kinda funny. i have heard alot of things that i havent said. Amazing things come out when people have a few drinks.

Listen...DUH!!!

Everyone talks about everyone...its human nature...

But you are deliberately trying to make it like NO one should trust anyone cause people have told you or have "heard" us all talk about each other....

Whatever...I have no time to deal w/ you....Stay ignorant

tool.gif

and yet you continue to dig your hole deeper.... and deeper ..... and deeper.....

What is your goal here??

For people to agree with you?? ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

To express your opinion?? WELL NO ONE CARES

You can type... and type... and type until you develop carpul tunnel and its not going to matter!!

You keep this up and you'll be added to the Tri State Area BANNED list with Laurie619.

Keep up the good work dicccck! :peeleft:

big_cup_of_shut_the_fuck_up.jpg

i have heard alot of things that i havent said. Amazing things come out when people have a few drinks.

yeah ya fag? like what? You havent heard anything....if you did, you'd blurt it out. This is just another one of your..."let me try and pretend I'm cool" acts. :idea: