I am sick of some people on this board

acclubs

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dogekid

nice, kid.

yo, everyone. don't tell tara, but i heard she has group sex with lamas. shhh, i'm talking behind her back about this one.

Oh yeah well i heard you fondle little boys while covered in saran wrap and chocolate syrup while singing Amazing Grace.....

Dont ask me to tell you who said it.....I just "heard" it

Originally posted by hunnie818

Oh yeah well i heard you fondle little boys while covered in saran wrap and chocolate syrup while singing Amazing Grace.....

Dont ask me to tell you who said it.....I just "heard" it

Oh "I heard" some things about you too girl, like that corn on your left pinky toe :laugh: but I cannot disclose my sources. They said you were busting a move all night long and you kicked somebody in the jaw, therefore busting your pinky toe.

Originally posted by dogekid

nice, kid.

yo, everyone. don't tell tara, but i heard she has group sex with lamas. shhh, i'm talking behind her back about this one.

LAMAS???? I read on the CP "talk behind your back" board that it was sheep.....guess you can't believe everything you hear when it's not from the source!

Originally posted by njdionysus

Oh "I heard" some things about you too girl, like that corn on your left pinky toe :laugh: but I cannot disclose my sources. They said you were busting a move all night long and you kicked somebody in the jaw, therefore busting your pinky toe.

Is Zee telling my personnal shit again??!! BITCH!!!!!!!! I'll get you later Zee!!!!!!!!! Let me kick your ass!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad:

Love you!!!!!!!!!

CP PEOPLE WHO ARE PROMOTERS LIKE FOR 7 YEARS WHO PROMOTE THERE CLUBS THINKING PEOPLE ARE GOING TO GO CAUSE THEY POSTED INFO ABOUT THERE NIGHT:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

P.S....SEE U GUYS AND GIRLS AT TASTE THIS SATURDAY...LADIES ARE FREE ALL NIGHT, E MAIL ME FOR COMPS CP HEADS :D

Originally posted by badassmafuka

George that is some funny shit :laugh: I have to give it to you for

MOST CREATIVE OF THE "YEAR AWARD

you and dogekid are doing a commendable job of being my worst enemies on the board. I wanted to thank both of you for all your hard work and dedication ;)

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

you and dogekid are doing a commendable job of being my worst enemies on the board. I wanted to thank both of you for all your hard work and dedication ;)

anything i can do ta help ya ugly bastard.

Seeing as right now I have nothing better to do, for all the people that want this thread Cliff Noted i have volenteered to summarize it.

"bla bla bla, lets argure about petty shit, bla bla bla your wrong im right, bla bla lets argure about stuff like popularity so it feels like where in HS again"