Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am sick of some people on this board

acclubs

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by thehype

someone tell DoublePlay to call 1-800-784-2433 aka the suicide hotline Number. he needs it bad

i think the only one who might need a number is you. here ill give it to you so you dont forget 9-1-1.:punch:

but then again poindexter here grew up in the mean streets of Freehold or Jackson or whatever it is:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

i think the only one who might need a number is you. here ill give it to you so you dont forget 9-1-1.:punch:

but then again poindexter here grew up in the mean streets of Freehold or Jackson or whatever it is:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You are such a fuching dork!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blown: :blown: :blown: :blown:

Originally posted by jpdd810

You are such a fuching dork!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats about all you can come up with huh

im suprised considering your slut ass has so much to say when no ones around. im still waiting to see the list of women i harassed on the board. this should be good. Almost as good as telling someone i dont even know that i say they are my best friend. Ill be back and see your reply in a few days when you go visit mommy cause your broke ass dont even have a computer.

Lil hint you can get one now for like 400 bucks. maybe we can take up a collection for you. im sure i can write it off as a donation to the poor

im suprised considering your slut ass has so much to say when no ones around. im still waiting to see the list of women i harassed on the board. this should be good. Almost as good as telling someone i dont even know that i say they are my best friend. Ill be back and see your reply in a few days when you go visit mommy cause your broke ass dont even have a computer.

Lil hint you can get one now for like 400 bucks. maybe we can take up a collection for you. im sure i can write it off as a donation to the poor

:eek: :eek: :eek:

What?? You fuching loser!! What the hell are you talking about?? Oh I got a computer for Xmas so I really don't need to go to mommy's anymore!!! No need for a collection folr me!!! Aren't you the one that almost went bankrupt and almost lost your house!!?? You wonder why your wife left you for your best friend!!!!????!!! You are a loser!!! Nothing you can do can change it!! Didn't you figure that out when she left you??

Say all you want about me!!! Call me fat!! Call me a slut!!! I think I'll go call that suiside hotline now!!!! I am just so horrible that i need to just put myself and the world out of it's misery!

Whatever you fucking loser!!! You have no friends and you have no life!!!!! I will just laugh at you everytime you write something on here!!! Put me down left and right if you want cuz I don't care and nobody else on here cares what you have to say!!!!

I am going to go watch football now with MY FRIENDS!! Have fun sitting home by yourself loser!!!

Happy New Year Asshole!!!!

:)

Whatever you fucking loser!!! You have no friends and you have no life!!!!! I will just laugh at you everytime you write something on here!!! Put me down left and right if you want cuz I don't care and nobody else on here cares what you have to say!!!!

Happy New Year Asshole!!!!

:)

Ladies and gentlemen, in this corner... we have the board's self proclaimed biggest bitch JPDD (hey she wanted the award and she has shown to be very deserving ) vs. the board's biggest drama king of the year DP. 10 rounds of boxing, you know the rules, we want a nice clean fight, return to your corners and come out fighting at the bell, good luck.

Place your bets, Vegas is giving...

50:1 odds - JP knocks out DP in the first round.

20:1 odds - DP knocks out JP with the first punch.

10:1 odds - JP wins a unanimous decision.

5:1 odds - DP is disqualified for biting JP.

1000:1 - they kiss and make up :laugh:

Cant we all just get along?

Aren't you the one that almost went bankrupt and almost lost your house!!?? You wonder why your wife left you for your best friend!!!!????!!! You are a loser!!! Nothing you can do can change it!! Didn't you figure that out when she left you??

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

First of all i didnt almost lose my house for bankruptcy you ass i told you simply i migjht not have a house. Maybe because it was at that time i was going to court for my divorce and there was a chance she would get it. you know women sometimes do get the house in court. Then again you are like 30 something and had to get an apartment because after working all these years you cant even afford a condo. Glad someone got you a computer for christmas We all know it would have been year before you can scrape together 3 or 4 hundred bucks

Second i threw the bitch out because she was a lazy piece of shit and was fooling around with a friend. of coarse you think thats funny. wsnt it you who read me the sad song about how some guy you were dating from work use to fuck you and never called the next day and it bothered you. then when he dumped you you wrote him a sad song letter about all this shit on telling him you love him, how you wanna meet a guy who will one day marry you. Then all the while you were screwing bill from work you were still screwing your other boyfriend. As a matter of fact it was you who told me that once you thought you were pregnant and it could have been either of them. So yeah i can see why some piece of shit like you would see a chick cheating as funny.

i just wonder does a whore know shes a whore and just deals with it. You are the one whos clueless. Bill from work wasnt dating you he was fucking you. Thats why he never called. Didnt you tell me how he had to transfer out of there to get away from you and how youat one point were getting your resume ready because you thought you might lose your job because of the whole thing. Even your own cousin put on a post how you sleep with "every tom dick and harry"

First of all i didnt almost lose my house for bankruptcy you ass i told you simply i migjht not have a house. Maybe because it was at that time i was going to court for my divorce and there was a chance she would get it. you know women sometimes do get the house in court. Then again you are like 30 something and had to get an apartment because after working all these years you cant even afford a condo. Glad someone got you a computer for christmas We all know it would have been year before you can scrape together 3 or 4 hundred bucks

Second i threw the bitch out because she was a lazy piece of shit and was fooling around with a friend. of coarse you think thats funny. wsnt it you who read me the sad song about how some guy you were dating from work use to fuck you and never called the next day and it bothered you. then when he dumped you you wrote him a sad song letter about all this shit on telling him you love him, how you wanna meet a guy who will one day marry you. Then all the while you were screwing bill from work you were still screwing your other boyfriend. As a matter of fact it was you who told me that once you thought you were pregnant and it could have been either of them. So yeah i can see why some piece of shit like you would see a chick cheating as funny.

i just wonder does a whore know shes a whore and just deals with it. You are the one whos clueless. Bill from work wasnt dating you he was fucking you. Thats why he never called. Didnt you tell me how he had to transfer out of there to get away from you and how youat one point were getting your resume ready because you thought you might lose your job because of the whole thing. Even your own cousin put on a post how you sleep with "every tom dick and harry"

:eek: :eek: :eek:

WOW!! Talk about adding in your own shit to a story!!! Well atleast you made up a really good story to try and make me look like a whore!!! Still it doesn't hurt my feeling because I know the truth and so do my friends!!! Oh wait do you even know what friends are??? Whatever asshole!! Like I said before... Say whatever you want about me becuase I really don't care and neither does anyone else on these boards!! Call me fat!! Call me a whore all you want!!!!! Don't be upset I didn't fuck you!!! I'm sorry!!!! You can go die now!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

Originally posted by njdionysus

Ladies and gentlemen, in this corner... we have the board's self proclaimed biggest bitch JPDD (hey she wanted the award and she has shown to be very deserving ) vs. the board's biggest drama king of the year DP. 10 rounds of boxing, you know the rules, we want a nice clean fight, return to your corners and come out fighting at the bell, good luck.

Place your bets, Vegas is giving...

50:1 odds - JP knocks out DP in the first round.

20:1 odds - DP knocks out JP with the first punch.

10:1 odds - JP wins a unanimous decision.

5:1 odds - DP is disqualified for biting JP.

1000:1 - they kiss and make up :laugh:

Cant we all just get along?

That was cute Joe!!!!!!! :laugh:

I do not think we will ever kiss and make up though!!:laugh:

WOW!! Talk about adding in your own shit to a story!!! Well atleast you made up a really good story to try and make me look like a whore!!! Still it doesn't hurt my feeling because I know the truth and so do my friends!!! Oh wait do you even know what friends are??? Whatever asshole!! Like I said before... Say whatever you want about me becuase I really don't care and neither does anyone else on these boards!! Call me fat!! Call me a whore all you want!!!!! Don't be upset I didn't fuck you!!! I'm sorry!!!! You can go die now!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

please bitch. I didnt fuck you yeah thank God. After telling me how youve screwed like 20 something guy in your life and dont use birth control i value my life a little too much to wanna fuck someone like you. After all wasnt it a little odd when you were sitting here naked on my couch i didnt try to fuck you. im sure youll deny that. Sorry if i was too afraid of waking up and my dick falling off to worry about screwing you.

I forgot though im a loser with no friends. I guess those were invisible people i was at joeys with the night i told you i was going with my friend Mark and a girl i knew from on here was going to meet me there and you said you werent going. then like an hour later you come up there with your friend caren. Everytime you came over by me it got my friend so pissed he almost went to say something but i had to make him calm down. It was only 4 days later your friend caren comes nd tells me you were so jealous huh.

I mean someone who talks about people with no friends i have seen you with 2 chicks that arent from CP ever. as a matter of fact labor day weekend i can recall getting a chuckle when some of the girls in jessicas house were laughing at something you came flying in asking what what what and got pissed when they didnt tell you.

So you can say what you want. i just love how you tell people on here im harassing all these different women and how this one is my best friend and i have no friends. Yet youll never come out with a name of anything. Still waiting to hear this list. Comon jen i know you got a set of balls lets hear it.

As far as my friends kinda funny. I remember hunnie and Jp meeting my friend mark at deko. Remember Zee meeting him at joeys. Remember spygirl and xrapturex meeting my friend richie at deko. Remember xrapturex meeting my friend Mario at deko. I think perns met about 6 of my friends at platinum.

Ever think maybe i just never introduced them to you. Ever think maybe i would be embarrassed to admit i knew you.

hey she wants to start shit and say shit to people

thats fine w me. i like doing it on here. i mean no ones life is perfect so what. i just like the fact that she says alot of this he said she said bullshit about me but can never come out with a name. still really waiting for the " women i harassed list" or maybe she made it up with all the other shit she says. Comon Jen lets hear some thing to show you arent talking bullshit to everyone. Or are you just full of shit maybe thats why you are so fat youre full of shit

Originally posted by acclubs

I cant stand the following people's posts....anyone agree?

Doubleplay....youre annoying..nuff said. You talk about how its weird to hang out with your cp friends on nye vs your real friends. I seriously am doubting that you have any real friends and that was your attempt at getting people to think you have real friends. You have zero respect on this board.

liqidtouch....dude seriously youre gay...not gay in terms of a fag...just gay. Say "Woohoo" one more time. :rolleyes: You choose to be nice to every girl on this site...dude, get over it....its a message board, not a singles site.

the moo.....ok we give you respect for your site, but lately youre using it for your own selfishness. DJ Anthony Mouissa? cmon man. no one cares to hear you on the decks. i went to deko one time when you were there...horrible! Stick to snapping pictures.

If these 3 stopped posting...this board would have less threads about "why this board sucks lately"

Rich

lol...wow